Oribos Portal in Sinfall missing

Hello, yesterday I finally had enough souls to buy R3 of the transport network “Mirror’s Edge” for my Venthyr Sanctum. today once it finished its 24 hour build time I can not find the portal to oribos anywhere…is it just not in the game? I googled it and people were saying it wasn’t implemented in the beta a few months back but is it still not on live?

6 Likes

Same here, I’ve been running around looking for it and can’t find it anywhere. I saved my souls and anima specifically for that portal. Where is it?

Same here. I thought I was losing my mind…

There is a possibility that it will not be available until you reach renown 20 and complete a quest chain as part of the Venthyr campaign.

2 Likes

If it’s renown 20, that’s fine… but there appears to be no information on what is going on. The beta people never got an answer on this either, as far as I’ve been able to tell.

Adding myself to the list. No portal to Oribos from Sinfall.

Same situation for me as well. The building doesn’t have any stipulations about requiring a specific renown or any other progress.
If it is indeed the case that other things are required, they need to be made clear earlier on.

Bumping this because a blue poster in the EU forums told people to submit bugs, and this forum is the only way to report bugs

1 Like

Hello, I just noticed the Oribos portal upon landing at the flight master in Sinfall. It’s finally there!

1 Like

Can confirm it’s here as of today, next to the flight path.