Orgrimmar Portal Stone removed

But yet the Alliance still have access to the Stormwind Portal stone, just tested it on a couple characters.

The Legion timewalking campaign correctly gives the Alliance their stone, but does not do the same for Horde characters.

Devs do not pay any attention to General Discussion.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m aware, which is why I posted in the bug report forums already.

This is notice for anyone out there that would like to get a portal stone because one of two things are happening here. One, the stones were meant to be removed. Which if that is the case, get your stones now. Or two, its alliance being granted a bonus the horde no longer get, hoping to get some community visibility here.

We’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

not sure what youre talking about with that video. looked the same to me

Do you know what the legion portal stones are? Did I receive one on the horde character? Look in the inventory.

That’s the difference, horde aren’t getting portal stones from their version of the quest.

Thats weird yeah but like…meh. Seems like a minor oversight that won’t really ruin anyones day.

oh i see that now, my bad! yeah gotta be a bug

I hope so, because the portal stone remains useful, even after the nerf.

2 Likes

The portal stones only being an alliance thing are literally one of the reason I’m currently on a alliance alt right now, haven’t done this in a while do you know if you can still delete the stone then complete the quest and then restore/undelete the stone?

1 Like

Don’t know, never tried that, I’ve always just held on to the quest myself personally.

Suppose I could try it on a fresh alliance alt.

but you can’t get the dalaran hearth if you don’t submit the quest? Or did you work out a different way to keep both? or did you just go without the dalaran hearth?

Previously you could skip the Broken Shore scenario, then pick it back up in Dalaran from the archivist in Dalarn. It would give you “The Legion Returns” quest, and give you another portal stone.