Please Delete this

Please Delete this
Bump
We have free beer recommendation of the evening, free french curses, free really awesome priest grip.....
<3
Bump
Hai :D Are we August yet?
Greetings, we also have caffeinated beverages. I always have a nice iced latte every raid night.

Come join, you know you want to!
/wave from the alliance side =)
<3!
Come play for BfA :D
I do have a 110 boost I have not used . And I do like having a toon on both sides for story purposes . I may just do this and make a shaman over there . but I will need a home ^_^ as I usually just leveled and that was it but new goal for the new expansion is to be active on both sides .
Jexia add to BT: Brittster#1804
06/08/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Jaharra
Jexia add to BT: Brittster#1804

I want to say their guild is on break or casually around until BFA.

**Edit: nevermind they made the bump. Ha. Welcome back guys!
I will add ya ;) You can come over anytime, like Sierra said, on break ish till BfA. But they still run keys and such. Im spending my time in Beta like a lot of peeps. I will prob be on tonight on drink Friday pvp.
Bump yes we aren't actively raiding atm but people are still here and we do keep in touch still :)
/touch
/need vacations and gummy bears
Recruitment Contacts: Dominitus#1741 (GM) and Akadian#1513 (Jex) Can always message us in Turalyon's Discord
Needs: 1 non bear tank, 2 heals (druid and monk preferred) and a few DPS ( No more locks sorry).

We took a small break before BfA, we are now getting ready for August!
Jex gives free pie out during raids as well!
And free french curses!