Please delete this thread

Name: Latin in origin translating to The House of Drunks

History: Founded during Mists, the core raiding team has been together since early Warlords of Draenor with the intention of being a progression-focused AOTC raid team. We’ve been able to maintain that steady pace, hitting the milestones throughout Legion and finishing that expansion strong.

Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST

Faction: Horde

Raid Time: TUES/WED 8-11pm EST.

Atmosphere: Comical-Light

About Us:

We are a progression-oriented raiding guild with a love of adult beverages! Its not uncommon for us to sit around talking about the finer arts of drinking while downing bosses in raid or in M+.

Many of our raiders have full-time jobs, and families to tend to regularly so it is incredibly important that playing and being a part of World of Warcraft be as fun as possible.

Our guild atmosphere is laid-back with priorities being Raiding and M+.

When we’re not engaged in World of Warcraft its not uncommon to find us playing other games together, namely Destiny 2, D3, or playing Tabletop RPGs via Roll20, or more simply just sitting in Discord listening to music and throwing back some cold ones.

What we are Recruiting:

x2 melee DPS (Rogue/Warrior/Monk)
x2 Ranged DPS with Healing offspec (Shamans, Shadow Priests and/or Mages)

We are always accepting of any exceptional players, returning players, and of course, we take those casual/social players who may not be able to commit but would like to engage in M+, PvP, or hanging out! The more the merrier!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper, Battle Tag, or Discord:

Tokikonae – Recruitment/Raid Lead – Tokikonae#11280 / @tokikonae (Twitter), or Toki#8894

Racharrg – GM/Jumpy Hunter - MangledOne#1485

Taelthoril – Recruitment – Taelthoril#1287

2 Likes

Jumpy hunter here!

Bump! Finishing the New Year strong, get in on this G’Huun kill!

Good luck! And Happy New Year!!

1 Like

Still on the hunt for Ranged DPS and another strong healer interested in Heroic content and socialites are always welcome!

Would love some new people for the next raid!

Heyyyy :wink: <3

WTB moar DPS! Hit us up!

I could sell you some…for a price, muahahahaha

just wanted to send a friendly bump

2 Likes

I mean, how much we talking here? We provide the consumables, feasts, and the flasks, what moar could a raider ask for?

PS. Thanks for the bump, good luck in your progression!

gold…lots of it…all of it

PSS: thanks you too!

1 Like

I will take some gold too! Bump for another great guild.

2 Likes

Hi! Long-time raiding healer (WotLK to present) playing a Monk this expansion. I’ve added Toki on BNet!

1 Like

Bump! In search of active DPS who want in on some of this Heroic action! Plenty of perks, plenty of booze, hit me or any of our recruitment contacts up for more information!

2 Likes

The House of Drunks
Adult (rated R) - Hard R.

DAYUM! Sounds too good to be true! GL guys :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like I should come get my drink on over here.

1 Like

Bump - Right on the cusp, just need some solid DPS to round out the roster as we prepare for 8.2.

1 Like

bump
keep pushing, guys will get it

2 Likes

Heres a bump because Toki is cool

2 Likes

You race changed??? Noooooo!

Looking for off-night M+ runs? Say no more, we’re doing them, and we need more people on board for a wider variety of keys. For some reason, when one guildie has a crap key, 5 others have the same key. Contact a recruitment officer TODAY!