<Order of Sanctus> Wants you! <points finger w/booger>

Greetings Bloodsail Buccaneerers

We at Order of Sanctus need more people for our #1 mission; to make the biggest brownie Azeroth has ever seen!!! The dragons will bestow magical powers upon it and together we will rule the world. Ruling the world may or may not include Gnome punting.

If that doesn’t work, then we’ll go ahead and take down Rags, who owes us money, and that Victor dragon fella who thinks he’s fooling people with his poorly designed human disguise. Yea Vic…You hear that? We know! We’ve always known!!!

MC/Ony are on farm status while BWL is still progression (3/8) Raid days are Fri and Sat starting 8:00pm server time and go to about 11:30ish. We’re looking to fill the last few spots in our “A Team” and clear all end-game content as it arrives (MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ 40, Naxx, etc). We’re a bit short on Warlocks and a bit heavy on Mages and Priests at the moment.

With all of that being said, if you’re not interested in raiding but looking for a home where you can have a few adult beverages, laughs, and kill some very deserving fictional entities, we’re welcoming all levels and classes. Hear that Vic!! You’re a “deserving fictional entity”!!!

If interested, please message one of the below officers for a form to fill out in triplicate and the details on the blood and stool samples we’ll need.

OoS members who are officers due to a $50 handshake but can still invite to the guild:

Rayveniael
Emberthorne
Salvezza (He’s on our work release program)
Goner (Essential for forming Mighty Mageroni)
And my self, mage extraordinaire, Aegen

We look forward to seeing you with the OoS tag and corrupting your innocent mind.

Edit
We’ve collected our money from Rags and Ony, now we’re looking at you Victor!

We accept all classes and levels, but need Warlocks, Fury Warriors, a Rogues and Shadow Priest for raiding.

8 Likes

Also if you want to try before you buy, feel free to message us for a guest role in our Discord! :kissing_heart:

mmm boogers sign me up…oh wait

Aegen. Sometimes it’s like you are your own comedy duo.

1 Like

I was once an innocent hunter, but now I’ve been tainted by Aegen’s boogers.

1 Like

Thought it was something good, but it snot.

My feelings for this guild can best be described by a monologue from the film, 10 Things I Hate About You starring the ingenuous Julia Stiles and master actor, Heath Ledger.

“I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”

3 Likes

A great group indeed!

1 Like

Order of Sanctus is Classic Wow at its best!

No one said anything about boogers! It’s a good thing I like it here already :wink:

Sometimes?

I’ve really enjoyed my time so far with Order of Sanctus! Raids have been fun and orderly, but also laid back and not overly intense or serious — a fine balance, if you ask me. They’ve also been extremely helpful for getting attuned to Ony and MC.

I am Aegen, and I approve the messages

I am Dawty and I approve this message as well

2 Likes

Come here for the dad jokes, stay for the… I don’t know…NOT dad jokes??

2 Likes

This is a great place to call home in Azeroth. Come join the fun.

2 Likes

I was invited to join Aegen’s House of pecan pie and shoehorns but ended up here. 12/10 would recommend

2 Likes

Something about the community here with its super laid back style. If you’re down to chill out with some good peeps and run dungeons and do some raiding on the weekends This is the place for you!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. We really do have a lot of fun :slight_smile:

Heck Yeah, we do!