Order of Sanctus is recruiting for End Game Content -Medium Core Player and Dungeon lovers!

Edit: Big bump! We are now at the point where we are running Molten Core! We run 5 and 10 man dungeons quite often! We are always looking for more friends to hang out with!

We are looking for Raiding players with a Medium Core Mindset but casual approach. It’s a delicate balance but we do believe RL > Game time. But with that said we are looking for players who are READY to throw down one to two nights a week in the End Game Content.

If anyone would like an invite to our discord please message any of the members in game and they can give it to you.

Not only are we looking for raiding members, we also have a lot of fun in the dungeons. We have varying levels of characters and welcome anyone who isn’t a jerkstore :). We don’t mind joining lowbies in dungeons with our lower level alts but we don’t usually do carry runs.

If you’d like to talk to us about joining or you have questions we have several officers who can answer your questions. We are a pretty laid back guild and discord almost always has people in it because we are pretty social.

Rayveniael - GM
Aegen Co-GM
Titanblade Co-GM and Raid Leader
Emberthorne
Dawty
Shirudo
Korianis
Brommith

------------------------------------------- Original post below ---- edited top for new info!

Originally when Aegen I decided to relive classic we were positive we did not want to do another guild.

After some reconnections with friends and inquiries of what we planned to do, we decided to bring the name to Bloodsail Buccaneers.

So far we’ve had a few of the old crew return but we’ve also made some new friends here on Bloodsail questing and whatnot and we have people in the late 15ish levels, 20’s and 30’s so we are all on various levels and like to group for the dungeons. If this is what you are looking for in a guild pst to myself or Aegen if you’d like to get an invite to either check us out or reconnect.

Plans are not set, no official raiding dates, its going to be a guild for people who want to game when they can, have fun and can handle a good amount of teasing, bad jokes, or worse Aegen’s terrible dad jokes.

Like…really… terrible.

Also he’s been bribing people with cookies… he doesn’t have.

But if we sound like your kinda fam - we might just be.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

If he can maybe come up with a way to scrounge up some cookies, I may be interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to see another guild formed by ER peoples here!

3 Likes

Earthen Ring represent!

1 Like

I heard Earthen Ring was in this thread.

2 Likes

ER is here!

2 Likes

Wrong character! here we are

1 Like

Yes!! With lots of strange recruiting messages in general chat!

Ive been an ER player sense Wrath. I would love to join you guys!

1 Like

Loving this guild so far! Glad I found it early in my return to WoW!

—Prax

1 Like

Great guild, great people. You should join us.

1 Like

Hi Xeekee :heart:

Big bump! We are now at the point where we are running Molten Core with our Alliance guilds. We are always looking for more friends to hang out with!

If anyone would like an invite to our discord please message any of the members in game and they can give it to you.

Not only are we looking for raiding members, we also have a lot of fun in the dungeons. We have varying levels of characters and welcome anyone who isn’t a jerkstore :). We don’t mind joining lowbies in dungeons with our lower level alts but we don’t usually do carry runs.

If you’d like to talk to us about joining or you have questions we have several officers who can answer your questions. We are a pretty laid back guild and discord almost always has people in it because we are pretty social.

Rayveniael - GM
Aegen
Emberthorne
Dawty
Shirudo
Korianis
Brommith

This guild is awesome! Totally recommend :slight_smile:

1 Like

When she says “Don’t usually do carry runs” what she means is “Ask Ember.” <3 Lots of Loves for my guildies.

1 Like

Awesome guild, awesome guildies and dads jokes as well!

1 Like

Come make history (or brownies) with us!

1 Like

I have cookies for my Guildies! <3

1 Like

I like cookies.

1 Like

I joined for the brownies but stayed for the laughs.