Orc Druids!

The moment you allow Orc Druids is the moment I spend hundreds of dollars on race changes! Been dreaming about this for years now.

It should have been playable with the release of the Mag’har.

It’s a money-making idea Blizzard, we all know how you like money!

8 Likes

But is it more profitable than blood elf druids? :thinking:

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

What do you call an Orc in the Emerald Dream?

John Cena.

4 Likes

Night Elf Paladins first…then we can talk.

3 Likes

So are you going to backup your request with reasons and debate?

Orrrr what?

4 Likes

Doesn’t make lore sense. But ok.

1 Like

Can we have Worgen Shamans then?

2 Likes

Unless you talk about Legion Paladin order hall campaign…it’s already in the game, just not playable,yet.

3 Likes

While we’re at it: Vulpera Druids please?

4 Likes

So are Orc Druids.

One existed in WoD.

3 Likes

Yes. I do believe there is a Night Elf Paladin in the game. Look at Tauren Paladins. They came out of no where.

The Tauren Paladins were invented during Wrath by one Tauren Warrior who became a Paladin. I didn’t realize that Taurens were never Paladins until Wrath. I thought the lore was that Tauren always had Sunwalkers, but no that’s not true. They were created by that one female Tauren who went to Icecrown. She learned to become a Paladin.

We now have one confirmed Night Elf Paladin, who’s to say they don’t do what the first Sunwalker did? Night Elf Paladins fit perfectly with how Blizzard creates new race/class combos.

Vulpera are just secretly Gnome Druids in form anyways right?

2 Likes

Yes blizzard, do it! And then void elf druids :muscle:t6::boom:

1 Like

If we’re talking money, then goblin demon hunters so we can sacrifice all our gold

2 Likes

There are exceptions they’ve put in for NPCs but not necessarily created any future lore as to a race itself ascending to learn a class. Rala seems to be an exception, like the Night Elf Paladin and the Murloc Demon Hunter.

Rala Wildheart excerpt;

• Rala’s appearance, as well as her name and conversation, seems to depict her as a Druid. Orc druids are not currently an allowed race/class combination; Rala may therefore be a foreshadowing of the combination becoming playable in the future.

6 years and 2 expansions… yeah I wouldn’t hold your breath mate.

2 Likes

Ok?
10 chars

Blood elf druids first… Or… OR… At the same time :wink:

1 Like

I’d like undead paladins first. Makes more sense to me than orc druids. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Druidism requires a meaningful attachment to the Emerald Dream via the Wild Gods.

Putting aside that orcs don’t give a flying gnome about nature worship, orcs aren’t even from Azeroth. Them and draenei are at the bottom of the list of races that will ever likely learn druidism.

2 Likes