Orc Customization Megathread (pls give fel orc)

I’m mainly against class restrictions on customizations because they are cringe but I’d take it.

Well might as well try to get them to read. Someday they might do it. Maybe on April Fools.

1 Like

I mean a fel orc shaman would be turbo cringe tho.

1 Like

Listen listen just don’t think about it XD

You’ve already said this in this thread. Support worgen in the worgen threads, don’t be one of those rude folk who think putting requests together means they’re demanding to go first.

You’re not contributing to this and are no better than the trolls who wander into the worgen threads. Like the one who should not be named.

You made your point, leave em alone.

7 Likes

Head empty, thoughts nonexistent

1 Like

They hate us cause they ain’t us

I’m boycotting horde until Orcs can be Paladins. From a transmog stand point they would look the best of any race.

1 Like

The take-home lesson is that EVERYONE COULD USE MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS.

…Including orcs. Maybe even especially orcs, who have some fairly easy asks (some NPC skintones unlocked, a few colors for eyes) that would cover a lot of ground. And some things that would be just cool. Like piercings and eyebrows.

3 Likes

Everyone should be allowed a thread to share their requests for what they want to see.

1 Like

Mag’har orcs desperately needs custimizations.

Belly piercings, pebble necklaces, teath necklace and tooth necklace minus the skull.

Orc want to look pretty.

3 Likes

They need clan specific stuff. Like Frostwolf teeth or little dark Naaru fetishes for Shadowmoon.

5 Likes

That. That’s some nice void crystal there Mr orc.

stares hungrily

Seriously though that would be awesome.

2 Likes

The MU Dark Star was turned into a dark Naaru and used as a magical battery for some time, but its ultimate fate was never stated apart from the fact that the Horde stopped being able to harness its Void energy. Having the orcs track it back down and have it be willingly recruited to rebuild the shattered Shadowmoon Clan would be about as perfect an outcome as I could hope for.

There’s Alliance-aligned Naaru, Horde-aligned Dark Naaru make just as much sense since Blizzard have now decided the Light isn’t objectively good and the Void isn’t objectively evil.

(For those playing at home the Dark Star was the Naaru K’ara who had fallen to the Void and from whom the AU Shadowmoon Clan derived their Void powers in WoD. In the MU Velen did not sacrifice himself to cleanse K’ara and instead the Dark Star was brought to Draenor and used to power the orcish Necrolytes. The Necrolytes were orcish Void casters and introduced Void magic to humans in the First War. The Necrolytes are therefore basically the granddaddy of the modern Shadow priest.)

4 Likes

I’d love that myself.

I’m quite fond of those dark naaru and I also really like the Shadowmoon clan of orcs.

Theres an alliance aligned… The one in the Exodar! I forgot that one… though it got nuked in Legion.

1 Like

Just make sure to hide it from Karen Liadrin

1 Like

I love it.

I’ve been so disappointed that at the very least the Dragonmaw were not included in the regular orgrimmar orc’s skin colors, and that the shattered hand weren’t included in the mag’har skin colors…

1 Like

All I want is a lot bigger orc tusks, like the ones in the cinematics. Then I am sold.

Good day.

I have been preaching to anyone who will listen that Fel Orcs for DH’s for the horde should be added along with Eredar Draenai DH’s for the Alliance. It just doesn’t make sense to me that the two races historically MOST exposed to Fel magic can’t make full use of it.

Also a class that is on both factions and STILL somehow elf only? Gtfo

2 Likes

World of elfcraft mate.

1 Like

Simps! THE LOT OF THEM!

1 Like