What would your character's name be if you could have two names?

It would be really nice if blizzard allows us to have two names. People have been asking for this as an option for long time. It would definitely help increase the RP experience.

EDIT: Title change from Option to have two names.

Bonus question: What would you name your character if you could have two names?

3 Likes

Would love this. It would also help with names being taken.

This character would be: Sophyra Bladewing

2 Likes

Lastname: Bigtime

5 Likes

Eevee Liu-shen.

Yes I’m shameless

9 Likes

Kreivos Nightshard. Based off a character I had in a Pathfinder game a while back.

Doesn’t Liu-Shen mean diety or god in Chinese? If so I love the name.

My name would either be Lillian Felheart or Lillian Felflame.

Though chances are. Both those names would be taken. I’d probably need to spend a while thinking.

I remember in this other game that has shamans as a playable class, I named myself Lu Son Air. Sounds nice and elemental. Chinese names can sounds really nice and be really good depending on the meaning.

I like my name currently, but if I was to go with two names my full name would probably be Baxter Moneybaggins.

Navuoka Thunderhorn. I stick to the lore, the Thunderhorn tribe is the tribe with the best hunters among the Taurens.

1 Like

What Blizzard really need to do is what some other MMOs do, and that is tie character names to the account name but only display the character name in game.

That way, players could have whatever name they want, regardless of whether another character has it.

That would do away with a lot of the godawful character names you see, and would also mean others (like myself!) wouldn’t have to use special characters in names just to get close to a specific name.

2 Likes

General Disarray.

1 Like

Autai or maybe Mercenary Autai.

Draenei don’t have last names so I’d give myself a personalized title.

1 Like

Doesn’t even need a revamp of the naming system, just unlock the use of spaces (restricted to 1 if possible, which I think it is since it gets mad about triple letters). This avoids the issue of some races not using last names under normal circumstances as well, for those who want a lore-friendly name.

But yeah, I’d love it.

My Guild’s name is what this Gnome’s last name is on her RP profile. Minus the Engineering bit of course.

My Human Paladin’s name (and my go-to in the past in other games for a last name) was Rosenfell. I killed off the character though.

Another Human of mine used the last name Kamben (never bothered googling it, apparently it’s a town in Norway).

I have a Dwarf and Night Elf with RP profiles partially filled out that I don’t remember the last names of right now. I always hate doing Night Elf names because they sound so samey that I always worry I’ve accidentally picked a lore character’s name. Pandaren has similar issues due to the similar naming conventions but there’s less of them so it’s not as big of a deal.

1 Like

Your name is already amazing and so Draenei sounding. That title adds more badassery to it.

1 Like

Aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Oska Grindspark of Grindspark Engineering? Thats cool. That is really cool. I created this guild too to match my gnomish Illidari theme. Some of us are pretty dedicated to our mogs and rp themes.

1 Like

According to Google translate it means “six god”, so close

Thanks to RP mods, I have two names. Sarah Ravensmane.

Roxxye Wrenchwench

2 Likes

Pyrano Everblaze