Opinions from Warlocks

Some stamina is needed in the PvP scene. That I can agree with, but I can just simply kill the opponents faster. Stamina is probably the second best stats for leveling anyway (Imp Life Tap 20% more mana from health). Doesn’t change the fact that you can just pick up a Shadoweave Robe instead of buying Robe of Arcana for the quest and it can last you all the way to 60.

I have a question about grimoires for training your demons. If you haven’t bought them yet, do you have to buy the lower ranks first, or can you just buy the max level book available?

I saw a post where somebody said you could just buy the max rank books at 60, but if I wanted to upgrade them now, do I have to buy lower level books first if I haven’t picked them up yet, or just the highest rank available?

Shadowweave is good do what Panics said.

You can just buy max rank which saves a lot of gold actually. When I got Dark Pact for leveling, I didn’t buy any grimoire (disable their abilities to save mana for dark pact) beside the imp’s blood pact/fire shield for dungeons.

Although I have no specific spell power or attributes, I did and use even the same, lvl 46.

Having Stamina is good, can be a little more tank and allows the use of more Life Tap.

Easy XP fun questline. Part of your classic experience doing your class speficic quests.

No brainer. I done it on my lock and don’t regret it at all

2 Likes