#OpenTheTransfer

Please open the server transfer to Whitemane and other servers that are popular. I have a alt on a different server i want to transfer here to raid since my other server is nearly dead.

You allow fresh accounts to create new characters on these realms but i cannot bring my alt here when i already have a 60 here. The server is no longer “Locked” :thinking:

If you agree with this post please reply #OpenTheTransfer

18 Likes

No I don’t agree with this people could get Rank 14 on a low pop server and then transfer over to a great server and get the best of both worlds, that’s sick.

8 Likes

Keep transfers closed until the population goes down on Whitemane and other overpopulated servers.

8 Likes

LoL I dont think you understand how ranking works, and if your server pop is too low you can never achieve rank 14. Its also easier to stay in higher brackets on larger servers because the brackets are bigger due to larger numbers of players.

2 Likes

#Openthetransfer

2 Likes

If Blizzard is unwilling to take your money I assume they must have a pretty damn good reason.

Because they want your money. They really do, but they see something that makes them think that they would lose more money (probably from people quitting) than they can make off of your transfer.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand why everyone wants to transfer to the highest population server. Sitting in queues must be more fun than I realize…

7 Likes

#Openthetransfer@

3 Likes

Well Blizzard, i tried again to give you 25 dollars but i guess you dont want it

4 Likes

It is because they’re gold sellers trying to get mats they farmed on low-pop servers to the high-pop server to sell for massive profits.

11 Likes

Open transfers but require the transferee to get 10+ ‘Recomendations’ from players on that server. Once the Recommendations are acquired (In written form), they must be notarized by a legal party and presented in person to Blizzard HQ. After this make them pass a simple short quiz about the history of the server and including a written essay about the server’s values. Once approved by the Server’s high council allow admittance.

It’s really not that hard blizzard.

7 Likes

#Openthetransfer

3 Likes

#openthetransfer

1 Like

#OpenTheTransfer

I agree that the block on transfers should be lifted, on realms where a new character can be created. For example, I have created a new character on Pagle (same server type as Atiesh; just different time zone) to scout the server. If I can create a scout there; I should be able to transfer my level 60 there.

4 Likes

Your scout doesn’t have piles of mats you farmed on low pop servers that you’re bringing to high-pop servers to sell for profit so you can keep your gold selling operation going.

2 Likes

Do you even look at realm populations before talking out your backside?

Considering that you’re a 3-post throwaway retail alt so no one knows who you are, I’m going to ask why the Misha realm should matter at all to this conversation.

never going to happen.

those realms would get flooded in minutes from people leaving worst realms.

2 Likes

Why dont you guys organize a dead server revival instead?

2 Likes

Your lvl 1 scout has zero effect on the in-game economy. Your level 60 with however much gold and mats does.

2 Likes