Open xfers to faerlina for people who have 60s on there already

I can’t believe its still locked, 2 months later, and no special rule for people with 60s on there who want to move their mains or alts. Completely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Super agree, open it up

2 Likes

I disagree. Keep it closed blizzard. These fools need to learn discipline. Soon they will be asking for flying mounts and another playable elf class.

1 Like

lul wut

10char

YOU WRACK DISHIPLINE

explain pls

Seriously, if they’re planning on keeping them on lockdown until the end of the AQ event something really should be done to allow GMs to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis for transfers like these.

2 Likes

or just let people who have 60s bring their other 60s to the locked server. We can create new characters if we have a character on there so I don’t see why we cant do that either.

Decided that first post you made where people flamed you for transferring your main to a small server, getting R14, then wanting to transfer back with your cheapened R14 accomplishment gear wasn’t enough eh?

I await the flames.

#popcorn.

2 Likes

Antimage still crying. Nothing new here.

haha, I am sure someone is doing that but I would agree for a rank wipe

1 Like

blizzard cant open it lol, their servers are too terribly operated.

I respect your opinion. Blizzard has a different opinion. I respect that too.

Blizzard’s opinion is not “completely ridiculous”, in my view. That is not a good argument against it.

1 Like

they allowed it for a million other ppl? lmao, faerlina was not locked until recently and only for covid reasons, not ranking.

1 Like