OOX-Fleetfoot/MG

Hey Blizzard, flag this as non-tameable. Hunters are taming it and preventing the rare it is tied to to spawn.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. I don’t have a mechanical chicken pet.

Yet. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Can we go back to the frostbitten achievement? Where Rare’s that didn’t even spawn twice a day, when killed their respawn timer would be much longer as hunter’s spent a huge amount of time and dedication to obtaining Loque’nahak and skoll. skoll was removed from the frostbitten achievement in cata or later i forget. They were killed making hunters spend more time looking and stress out. Bad enough hunter’s had to occasionally sit and watch another hunter tame the beast.
so this chicken is a rare you need for a drop or the achievement. Hunter’s need the chicken for a pet to tame. Hunter’s in wotlk suffered because of achievement farmers. It was something i don’t see myself repeating on a different hunter even though it is easier now. f that.
If you can’t go through some frustration having a rare you want also be important to someone else.
That’s hilarious. There are worse thing’s. Getting the rare kill is a matter of how tactical you are and server hoping into raids that are set up to kill it, hunters need pets to taunt and if chicken is being jumped, hunter can’t hold tame. It’s not hard. could be harder.
stupid chicken gets spawned, what? 3 times a day? Per server? Easy mode and so many people can’t handle it, text you aren’t entitled to a chicken because it’s death spawns a rare. On mobs that have more than one purpose you share and when you fail keep at it until you give up with realm hops. :clap: