Only r1s should be allowed to claim for nerfs

Why do random people that aren’t even top of their specs think this or that needs a nerf ? Come on guys, unless your the top of the top obviously you can’t judge how good or bad your spec is and without fighting the top 1 of other specs you can’t know the true power of a spec.

Finally something we can agree on mortalx!

3 Likes

You need mental treatment, you’re sick brother.

7 Likes

Except every r1 would cry about classes that counter their comp.

11 Likes

They don’t, you’re not one and you’re not in the circle. R1 have friends and obviously you ask every or most r1s for balancing and not get based opinions.

And another, according to this logic, the blizz shouldn’t listen to you, because you’re not even a top player.

6 Likes

mortalx the type of guy to choose Bros for family movie night

15 Likes

Venruki cried about DKs… Makes you wonder.

ahaahahaha true true.

yea and every rival on the forums spewing when they get 1 shot by something that has clear indicators when damage is coming.

2 Likes

Where does this notion come from that players of a game or sport know anything other than how to play well? If that we’re true then commentators and analysts would all be players. Players are big frothing apes with no education or skills other than playing well, which does not entitle them to be an authority on their game.

6 Likes

What’s wrong with rivals giving their opinion about the game? they also pay access to play.

It’s okay Dorito. I know Sauls left you behind it’s okay.

For real though. I’m just saying either way people are complain about x class so only limiting to the top 0.1% is a very small sample size.

2 Likes

Non-R1s still give good feedback and I have learned from them about the game too.

9 Likes

But they are for wow ?! What do you mean everyone I know that does analyzing and commentating for wow are part of the pvp community and high rating.

Anyone that asks for tank nerfs is right regardless of rank.

13 Likes

You don’t do rbgs everyone knows that just stop it’s cringe.

Game design needs to consider more than the elite perspective. It’s important to consider what scrapes across the skill floor as well as what floats up and touches the ceiling.

5 Likes

Ya so some players are knowledgeable and those ones are suitable commentators. Aka being a good player is sufficient but not necessary to holding a good opinion.

Other players with high rating have no business opening their mouth. You can tell how illiterate they are when they are on stream and try and read anything.

2 Likes

I have friends who are high rated therefore I am high rated myself.

10 Likes