Only 90 more days of BFA? whos getting excited

I just noticed that Legion and BFA came out in August. Well its August NOW and still no release date even mentioned. So im guessing another 90 days minimum of BFA =(

I cant wait for SL man, its gonna be so hype!

How do people make forum posts without doing the barest of minimum of research. Shadowlands is going to release in Q4 according to Blizzard (Oct, Nov, Dec), assuming a 4-6 week prepatch early - mid Oct would be the absolute earliest Shadowlands comes.

so basically 90ish days

lawl

im thinking maybe even 120. december 20th they hope 2 get them christmas sales

Ur dum

90 days is early Nov

I may get excited next year when they make SL playable due to QC issues.

yeah thats when its being released

my moneys on prepatch coming out early oct (after mdi/awc stuff) then SL coming out early/mid november

only tip we have is that they said they don’t want the raid tier to fall on christmas

so with a november release we’d likely see R2WF done before christmas
or they’ll release around christmas and have all the ladder/raid stuff open up after newyears

I think you’re on the money, or early Dec, so the raid tier and season start a week or two before Christmas

Seeing as I farmed about 40k echoes on my DK for gushings this past week and a half, I suspect SL will be released tomorrow.

5 Likes

Did you just call a guy dumb for thinking SL would come out in Nov and then agree with that estimation a couple posts later?

Incredible.

2 Likes

Can’t imagine they torture us more with BFA.

Best case and may actually happen scenario:

Prepatch early September
Shadowlands release October

doubt they’d do mdi and awc stuff during prepatch or so close to SL release though

Nov: 17th - Prepatch (PvP “Post” Season)
Dec: 15th - Release Date (leveling + Torghast)
Jan: 4th - Raid, Mythic+, PvP Season Begins
Jan: 11th - Mythic Raid, LFR WIng1

1 Like

that would be super ideal honestly

Prepatch: Oct 27
SL release: Nov 24
Raid + pvp season release: Dec 22

“We did our best not to conflict with holidays so we decided to release the raid a few days before Christmas to give ample time to complete the raid. Happy holidays, btw we won’t be in office again until January sometime”

1 Like

I also doubt they will come with a prepatch in November. Beta is already ongoing and they’re already starting testing for raids so you can assume that they’re almost done with the rest of the content and the upcoming week builds perhaps will be about balancing (hopefully PvP testing finally) most of time.

Consider that we also had almost 4 months of Alpha already which is the longest alpha we ever had.

September doesn’t seem off to drop a prepatch especially with gamescom at end of August probably announcing it anyway.

And if they have to they can just deactivate the Update on tournament realms which is not hard

I wish, but I don’t think Blizzard would give a 2 month release date notice. Releasing in December gives 4 months for people to gather up enough coins to purchase the expansion. :smiley:

Also, with most Blizzard employees working from home, I cannot imagine them being “on schedule” for a lot of the content.

Oct 27th would be a good day to release Open Beta or Stress Tests.

Nov 17th, - "We want to make sure everyone has ample time to get adjusted to the new level squish! Oh, by the way have you guys heard of allied races?!!? Here’s a update on them!- go level! (Find bugs!)

Dec 15th, - "We want to make sure everyone takes their time with the leveling process this expansion! Explore each covenant and see which best fits you before raiding releases! (Also, find bugs!)

Jan 4th, - “We wanted to start the new year off right, holiday season is coming to an end and we’re more focused on fixing bugs!”

I was just joking cuz all those dates line up with some sort of holiday a few days after lmao

Meming on them cuz they launched legion and went awol over the Christmas break and everything went to sh!t haha

oh, lol <3

1 Like

HE’S A WITCH!!!

2 Likes