Only 5 Servers Have Queues At Primetime On A Friday

Did transfers work? Almost every server is flagged as “High” but only servers set to “Full” seem to have queues.

Faerlina: 60+ minutes
Herod: 60+ minutes
Bigglesworth: 10 minutes
Fairbanks: 38 minutes
Whitemane: 60+ minutes

As of 20 mins ago Whitemane is over 2 hours, I’d settle for 60 minutes. Pretty sure the free transfers off only enticed more people to come to our server expecting lower queue times, which only made them higher.

Yeah I didn’t specify times for realms that exceed an hour. I figured people would figure out they’re pretty damn high.

Fairbanks was over an hour.

The barrens and hillsbrad are more flooded than they’ve been the passed week since the first wave of nolifers hit upper 30-lower 40s. It feels like our server has had a very large influx of new people. -Whitemane server

Skeram had a 60 minute queue when i logged on tonight.

1 Like

I was able to just login to Skeram immediately.

honestly there was no need for new server free transfers. There were a few realms that were sitting at low a good percentage of the time. Seems like Blizz is making the same mistakes.

Herod is way better than it was, queue wise. Still 5000+ people at prime time with a 2 hour wait. Much better than the initial 30k queue

Hey im on Skeram too! Lets run some instances!!! I will tank. get to 30 and lets SM grind.

1 Like

I think they’ve worked pretty well though the servers with the highest pops (Herod, Faerlina, etc.) and their linked transfer destinations (Earrthfury, Heartseeker, etc.) could use a few more transfers off the old servers. People are paralyzed by fear and other people are encouraging them not to go to a dead server because they personally were hoping to be able to openly transfer anywhere. I’ve been to these “low” pop servers tonight though during primetime nearly every zone from newbie to Tanaris was maxed out with more characters than I could display with a /who. Blizzard wasn’t lying when they said that the new low pop realms are significantly bigger than that label on retail to assure a healthy population and they even said that these low pop realms were noticeably larger than a full server on the original vanilla launch which after being there, I believe.

Either way, Blizzard has handled it well but the queues remaining on those servers could easily push those new servers to high pop as well. If they start to get to medium tomorrow I think that will encourage the last people worried about the low label to move because they honestly are already starting to develop a strong population.

Seems to be spreading out a bit, so maybe they worked. I play on Thunderfury, though, which has always been high pop but not high enough that we have queues. Pretty much the perfect realm, if you don’t care about people asking what the name of the server is followed by 10 minutes of Thunderfury item spam… xD

Free realm transfers is blizz throwing in the towel and accepting that server merging is inevitable.

I had half hour queues on both Incendius and Sulfuras tonight. AT MIDNIGHT. WTF?

Grobbulus had a 20 minute queue Friday primetime

Just lol at your inane post. Any server marked as full has a queue and during prime time there were more servers than that marked as full. Try again.

What mistakes are you referring too?

Tbh the servers stopped having ques I noticed after school started. Server transfers may have helped, but a bigger impact was just time.

Servers used to have 2k+ ques at 10 AM now there’s not a que until 4PM +

The opening of too many servers that lead to a select few that are complete ghost towns. Offer transfers off of Herod or Whitemane to the severs that have already been open for a week that are still low instead of opening new ones.

Ok. Let me see if I understand…

Blizzard kept the servers to a minimum. People BTCHED and complained.
Blizzard opened more servers. People still B
TCHED and complained.
Blizzard opened even more servers. People still BTCH and complained.
Blizzard offers individuals to FREE transfer off of certain servers to the servers that still need more people because people B
TCHED and complained.
Blizzard hasn’t learned from their mistake…correct. Stop listening to the B*TCHING and complaining.

Did I get it right??