Cross Realm Mythic Release - Alliance @ 98/100

frankly there’s plenty of us that feel mythic should be server locked until the next raid is released to begin with but that ship has seemingly sailed.

with that I see no reason why it has to be specifically 100 horde and 100 alliance instead of just 100 in general, or 150, 200 etc whatever arbitrary number of total guilds they feel should have it killed first especially with the massive disparity in the M RAIDING populations of both factions.

if the intent of requiring 100 from each faction to open it was to entice some of the raiding population to return to the alliance it’s failed miserably so why continue it.

At this point it makes more sense to just put a time gate on when cross realm opens or an X amount of completion irreguardless of faction.

'Cause this is Blizzard we’re talking about, and they’re nothing if not stubborn. They’ll see their worst ideas to the bitter end, shouting and swearing they’re good even though the entire playerbase hates them.

With any luck HoF will only last this expansion.

You realize OP admitted that was his main right ? Or did you bother to read the entire thread, instead of just continuing the jerk circle.

In any case, if you think OP based on his armory is ready for mythic you can invite him. I personally think he would be better off doing a few more kills of those last 3 heroic bosses instead of ‘unsubbing’ to play other games while he waits to be able to pug mythic raid.

But what am I farming for? Titanforges and warforges? The slot machine to give me better gear? I am 407 with my highest item level gear and I see no benefit in farming heroic non stop. I do it to help the guild every week but to continue playing is just plain boring.
So far this weekend I have spent more time playing Dota 2, Overwatch and FFXIV than I have ever since the raid released. There is progression and engagement for me there.

So we keep waiting (waiting) waiting for the world to change ~~~

Good news is were up to 44 Alliance NOW! Updating the title.

You realize taking down HoF and the 100 Guild per faction rule is basically the same thing as Blizzard admitting the Alliance raiding scene is dead and they don’t care to bring it back, right.

Except HOF should still be up, and perhaps even give an amazing mount for getting it. But it should not tie down mythic cross realm for the rest of us.

Life happens…reality sets in…we can’t all get what we want…

If u want mythic crossrealm then the Alliance is waiting for your help but if you don’t care about the Alliance then what you’re really saying is “I don’t care about the health of the game”

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

What do you expect when the devs favor the horde so much? Has nothing to do with bad Alliance or lazy Alliance. Raiding guilds finally got tired of the horde favoritism and started to switch factions. Same with the pvp players from the Alliance.

Instead of trying to balance things better they decided to release the new Horde Allied Race with an insanely OP racial while the KT’s racials are meh. This made even more Alliance faction transfer.

Horde can keep wearing the rose tinted glasses but if this new racial for the horde doesn’t prove the favoritism even more then I don’t know what else to say.

2 Likes

Lol if I wanted to be a boring human I would have picked Alliance to begin with. I should not have to pay blizzard even more money to faction swap just to help you guys. Most likely my help would not even be needed. It’s not a blame alliance thing, it’s a separate cross realm mythic from this achievement thing. Try to get that through your head.

This has been discussed to death on this thread. Check out our other comments. The differences in raicials is less than one tenth of 1% aka it’s extremely negligible. And most top simming racials are of the Alliance.

I would argue that the only reason people do not play alliance as much is that you guys are not interesting. Your factions pretty much all look the same, tall, short or THICC humans. Also your story has no edge, it’s just For the alliance and for justice. Yawn. Why would anyone want to play for that. There is no strife in the alliance factions ever, blizzard always saves the drama and infighting for the horde and just dispose of our war chiefs like yesterday’s newspaper. Racials have nothing to do with it.

Insults always help a discussion

5 Likes

I mean that’s just a fact. A lot of the alliance are humans. It’s not fun in a fantasy mmo game to play the same thing I am in real life. I consider it boring. It’s not an insult to you it’s a reflection of my thought process when given these options. If you like it more power to you but if the Alliance want more people to be interested they need to give us something other than just humans.

The contempt is strong in this troll!

1 Like

How so? I enjoy playing a troll, a Tauren, a blood elf, etc. the diversity of the horde is all over. The diversity in the alliance is minor. Are you disapproving of me because that’s something I care about?

I feel people should be aware that the devs can’t just magically put more raiders on alliance, it doesn’t work that way.

This

The hall of fame/mythic xrealm is made just for this reason

The devs decided to tie mythic cross realm to the achievements. They are in full control to tie it to something else. Such as when the first 100 guilds regardless of faction (while keeping the 100 faction achieves open as it stands) reaches 9/9 mythic cross realm mythic is released. That is a lot more feasible and would lead to its release around 1-2 months after the raid is released, not this 3-4 month delay.

They have the control to tie it to other things.

Yeah it’s tied to other things, and that’s not a bad thing.

Never said it’s a bad thing. What I am saying is that they need to relook at the amount of time it is taking people in the real world to achieve this and make proper adjustments. Releasing cross realm mythic should be done after the first 1-2 months. Not on the 3-4 month after the raid releases. Such adjustments can be made to tie the release after the first 100 guilds from either faction combined reaches 9/9 mythic. This would help get the release date much faster.

The pug world isn’t ready for mythic yet.

The 100 per faction is the metric for it being ready.

Your asking for a goalpost to be moved closer because you don’t want to wait for the slower runners to finish.

Nothing is going to change, the slow runners will reach the post eventually,