Ongoing REALM AND LOGIN ISSUES [9/9]

The last thread was closed before i was able to get connected.

Anyone else still getting

REALM AND LOGIN ISSUES [9/8]

They closed it because the attack was over. If you have trouble connecting, you want tech support

3 Likes

Yep biggleworth has been down for a half hour now. For the past 3 days its been crashing. im moving to another server

I am Fairbank - Classic, I haven’t been able to get on for more than an hour.

“You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)”

Got kicked when the group of servers went offline, and now I can’t get past “Logging in to game server” like earlier. (Skeram) Some guildies are fine, but a few are still having issues too. Something is still wrong.

I’m also on fairbanks and can’t get in. Also on grobbulus, yojamba, seems like they’re all inaccessible. Same error code. Nothing we can do. Guess I’ll wash my truck…
It’s weird to me that some people are able to get in on the same servers but some aren’t

So reach out in Tech Support.

1 Like

What do you suppose they’ll do? Everyone knows what’s going on there’s nothing you can do but wait.

I suppose they’ll actually be able to determine whether there is still a server issue, which I find hard to digest due to the fact that numerous people are claiming they’re seeing other people online which wouldn’t be likely if this were the case, or if there’s something closer to you that you can diagnose and rule out, and possibly get back in. Security software, for example.

But if you want to sit back on your laurels and wait even longer without the possibility of getting in sooner by doing some basic troubleshooting, go ahead.

1 Like

Can confirm when I’ve gotten in for a few minutes at a time, there seem to be plenty of people in chat, talking like nothing happened so I think it’s not affecting everyone on a server. Why me lol.

Post in tech support

2 Likes