<ONE>[H]Tues/Wed - 12+ year Guild - 5/10M - LF HEALS/DPS

Immediate spots for a Shaman, Priest, or Monk Healer who has a viable dps offspec they are happy to play!

Immediate spots for DPS ready for 8.3!

Immediate spots for DPS!

You bring the Deeps We bring the fun.

Immediate spots for a DPS with a Healer Offspec!

Bring those deeps and heals and we’ll rock this tier together.

Immediate spots for Healers!

Immediate spots for ranged DPS!

Looking to add ranged dps asap!

hello. im returning to wow and want to get serious with raiding again. been playing a hunter since wow came out. im interested in your guild but unfortunately i can only raid from 7 to 10

If you value your time in any shape or form stay clear of this guild. They’ve been struggling and failing to fill raid spots for 10+ years having to cancel raids week after week due to incomplete rosters and poor progression. The guild should have been disbanded years ago, and, the people, mercifully gone their own way.

First time seeing something like that, but of course, couldn’t be further from the truth.
Never really had issues with numbers until this summer, thanks to Classic and a less than stellar BFA opening raids.

The reason the guild hasn’t disbanded “years ago” is because those of us who have been here that long are truly friends and always are around in some way, even if its not in the raid team. I did consider disbanding this summer, but I realized what a selfish decision that would be, and I’m glad I didn’t.

Now, our only issue is having to constantly recruit new players to fill the 19th or 20th spot every few weeks because we keep inviting players who either aren’t interested in the long-term relationships or who are too shy to properly integrate into the guild.

Luckily we had a few returning players this season, so recruitment is closed for a bit.
I’m sure it wont be for long though, based on how things have gone recently.

Thanks for the bump either way.

Immediate spots for a Healer/DPS Hybrid.

Hit us up with some heals and deeps and we’ll destroy some mythic raid bosses together!

Immediate spot for a Monk who likes to Heal and DPS!

Immediate spots for a Ranged DPS!

Looking to add a ranged DPS immediately!

Now Looking for a Healer Deeps hybrid. Hit us up and we’ll down some mythic bosses together. :wink:

See above ^^. This is a great group of raiders.

Immediate spot for a hybrid!