One-Way Ticket to the Heart Quest Turn-In Broken

I saw another user submit this forum topic but didn’t create a formal bug report…

Basically, at the end of the quest after you are supposed to teleport to the chamber of heart, there is no one to turn the quest into. It’s as if the chamber has been updated as part of the most recent patch and you get placed into an instance without Magni. Abandoning and restarting the quest does not help

6 Likes

Im having the same issue.
Ive done this before on other characters.

I cannot continue any other heart quests because Magni isn’t here

I’ve done this damn Quest over 10 times now, trying anything to make it work and it just isn’t working.

Having the exact same issue. Abandoned and redid, still same result.

Ok ! I think I just figured out how to go about this. There is a quest that is called
" ?Re-Origination " that needs to be completed before turning in the quest " A one way ticket to the Heart " you can complete the quest “ticket to the Heart” and then continue to the “Re-Origination” quest which when completed teleports you back to the Chamber of Hearts, Magni was then available to turn in the quest that’s troubling some players currently.

I just did this. I hope this helps. I don’t know if I should post this in other threads but will if need be. It was super frustrating.