One shots are getting boring

Im Full Honor gear, getting hit for 210k by enchance ele blast, Evoker one shot and all these other ones shots, 2 second globalled by demon hunter with 100% up time 2 stuns and 2 poly fear ccs… Feels like an alpha right now… really boring.

4 Likes

Wait until an elemental shaman hits you with an ele blast. Crits can get like 450k+ withv a chance to overload.

2 Likes

Thank you, Shay. Very cool.

2 Likes

Was just adding to the list of busted “feels like alpha” abilities …

3 Likes

Wait till you get echoing repremanded.

2 Likes

This is probably copium, but I’m hoping they’re waiting until the season starts and there’s some actual PVP going on to do some good times PVP tuning.

A man can dream anyway.

You should try healing it. So much fun. Lol

An enhance walked up to me and hit me for 250k through my wall with wolves > prim wave > lightning bolt. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

No crits btw.

I present you the worst of them all …

3 Likes

they havent done any pvp balancing yet. wait until the season starts.

1 Like

They completely ignored PvP balance.

What irritates me is that all the streamers were excusing this for their brand.

Shadowlands is back?

‘‘It literally oneshots… I hope blizzard doesn’t nerf this’’ is this guy dumb?

Won’t get fixed til 4 weeks after AWC when it’s like the tier every team had a destro lock one shotting someone

actually i’ve done 320k ele blast yesterday on skyfury totem on a geared warlock.

this sounds super satisfying lmao.

it is…

I had some tears in my eye of joy in the next BG still lol

Yes, he’s an awful rogue who very suddenly became “good” because his class plays itself. There’s clips of him running around pillars or sitting in stealth waiting for one shots while his team dies because he doesn’t actually know how to play.

He’s also verbally abusive to his partners.

“Sub rogue was looking really rough” it didn’t lose any of its cc capability it just wouldn’t 100-0 someone while also solo locking down a team.

Rogue mains should be subjected to animal testing.

3 Likes

Yes, the AWC player is clearly awful and you are a much more intelligent and skillful player. We should all listen to the demon hunter trying to tell us that every other class is broken and demon hunters need no nerfs.

2 Likes

I just saw a DH in EOTS with 20mil damage at the end.

I think I was broken with 11mil (

Yeah there’s some awful people on that AWC. You see the matches where Palumor is sitting in stealth waiting to go in while his team dies because RMX literally played itself with how strong that stuff is?

I wonder if I have the clip of me clapping him in arena because he’s literally dogwater and played the stupidest one tap builds.

And who’s defending DH? It’s completely busted right now and will be nerfed.

Try being less of a stupid creacher you 2 button fury freak.