One Shadowlands for All Planets?

Ah, that’s why. Volume 3 is the only chronicle I don’t have. I’m going to order it finally when I get my paycheck on friday

We know the Shadowlands includes other planets. It is mentioned multiple times in questing.

If that’s so, then it looks like we have a very sparsely populated universe.

No dude. There are more realms than what we’re visiting.

Well, they did say we could possibly be visiting more realms in future Shadowland patches so…there is that.

Even so Revendreth doesn’t have that many Souls considering it’s where the Sinners go…

Of course that may be because Sire Denathrius keeps sending them to the Maw to fuel the Jailer. Torghast does seem to have a lot of Souls to burn through(we see an endless number being launched at Players from various traps put in the endless tower).

As for the huge population of Kyrian that should be in Bastion: They got turned into Forsworn before moving to the Maw(gaining pure Death Magic to replace the Greenish-Black Orderly/Arcane-Death Magic the Forsworn normally use) with a number of them becoming Mawsworn.

It may not be the only place sinners are sent.

It is the only place they go to repent for their sins though, as far as we know. There might another realm or realms where sinners never get to move on and are just tortured for eternity.

Yes.

I’d assume there’s only one per timeline. Seems irrelevant. That said, that specific Draenor we went to seems special given it had some weird anchoring to our timeline.

Unlikely.

I think that there only being one realm for this in all of infinity is short sighted.

It’s probably just more efficient to have one processing area for sinners and such. You know the whole “keep it simple stupid” slogan engineers love to use. Whoever built/made the Shadowlands probably had that in mind.

I was mondo tired when I first reponded to this.

Dude it only has a few souls because the Maw has been getting all of them.