One more old dude looking for guild (H)

I’m a tank but relatively inexperienced with recent content / game play. I leveled up this DK during the xp boost to have another tank besides my warrior (who also needs a home). I’ve had the warrior since BC and raided in BC and WotLK but not since. I decided to come back to WoW but did so just as 9.2 was released and was pulling my hair out pugging lower keys to learn the content and to get geared for raiding. I’m dedicated to putting in the time to learn but need a good group to do it with. I don’t expect to be main tanking raids right away but would enjoy experiencing some of the Shadowlands content before the expansion.

I’m easy-going and won’t ever be rude or judgy and want to be around more that are the same. I have a pretty full life but I login at least a couple hours most days and I’m available any nights other than Wed / Thur but 10pm is about the latest I can raid.

I can also dps on my warrior but prefer to tank (I won’t subject anyone to dps’ing on my DK because I don’t know what the buttons do yet lol).

Thanks guys!

We are always looking for some new members to join our community. Check out the link below to see if we are a good fit for your needs. With Cross faction gameplay we might have what you are looking for.

[H] 18+ Gaming Community recruiting all! Fun, friendly social atmosphere!