One class to iLevel 460 or 475 - what do you pick?

Have several 120s and getting a feel for them all in WPvP and Random BGs - Arenas just aren’t really for me. I solo 100% of the time other than a random group during invasions

Currently all are iLevel 450. Which ones see the biggest gain in PvP at the 460 & 475 ILevel

Sin Rogue
Havoc DH
Feral Druid
Fury Warrior
Ret
Unholy DK
Mage (fire or frost)

I want to concentrate on one between now and SL before all classes get jumbled up again.

I like them all pretty much equally - hence why so many! Just wondering from a WPvP &. BG perspective which is most effective at those iLevels

Thoughts ?

DH or rogue

Dh and Rogue.

DH

i like it how the OP didnt feel the need to add paladin after Ret.

1 Like

What a surprising lack of WW on the list

Lol about Ret comment - I was building the just and was like - ya no kidding

My monk is lvl 30 - may level him before SL

1 Like

Paladin or Druid for world PVP.

I mean for bubblehearth? When the wheel chair fails you?

2 Likes

Most people won’t bother pursuing a Paladin because they are such a pain to kill even without bubble hearth.

Pursuing? You mean like gingerly walking after them? As they slowly waddle away.

2 Likes

DH is in the best spot for PVP and PVE IMO.

Irisse still hasn’t figured out to kite/cc wings after all these years. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Some people have cast times for their attack spells. Mostly it’s just getting bored after a few minutes.

Wait, it’s Percivall I’m talking to. What do you know about running away? Get some experience before you talk about it!

1 Like

Basically what is happening.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be fire mage out of those options OP listed?

Fair point, but the skill cap on DH is much lower IMO.

Haha isn’t that the truth

1 Like

DH, because you can also tank Mythics for gear if you need to instead of trying to get a DPS slot.

1 Like

DH by far.

they are good but DH is just as good and easier to play

Hard to say that … I have been in multiple BG’s recently where Fire Mages have announced before the gate opens that the only spell they intend to use offensively the entire game is GPyro . And at the end of the game , they typically come near the top end of damage and KB’s.

2 Likes