Range DPS Recruiting Open - One Breath From Death (H) 10/10H - AOTC Guild

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? < One Breath From Death > on Zul’Jin might just be for you.

< One Breath From Death > is an AOTC guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We raid Tues and Thurs 7:30-10:00 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria of and we are looking to push further into mythic progression

We are a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

< One Breath From Death > is currently recruiting for Heroic Castle Nathria:

DPS
TANK
But all good players will be considered.

< One Breath From Death > is looking for: Peeps who WANT to play and show up!

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raids.
– People who know their shiitake. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who can take constructive criticism and also help out the guild when need be.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can < One Breath From Death > can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster.
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A nontoxic raid environment.
– A family-type atmosphere.

Want to get in touch?

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Happy Monday Peeps!

Lets some a healer and a few DPS.
Looking to start mythic again next week.

Hit us up healers and deeps!!

Happy Thursday all!
High Need for Holy pally

Sure please contact once of us.

Happy Friday All
Going back into mythic this coming Tuesday.
Can really use a holy pally.

Lets get this party started.

Morning All Happy sunday.

Happy Monday!! Still looking for a Holy Pally and some dps who are ready for Mythic!

Bump Bump it up
Happy Tuesday all!

Boop :smiley: :smile: :smiley:

First Night back into raiding 4/12M
Still can use a good holy pally

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Thursday everyone
Bump bump it up

5/12M, working on Xanesh. GoooooOOOO TEAM! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Morning all
Happy Saturday

Bump it up
Need Pally Heals and DEEPS

I’ve been waiting for you to lead a guild with later raid times for 6+ years dom. hurry up and make a 10 cst or later guild so I can join you :3

1 Like

I am EST sorry man I cant do that waking up so early in the morning :frowning: