One 12/12M and Two 11/12M raiders LF guild for Shadowlands

Hi! The 3 of us are looking for a mythic progression guild to join for Shadowlands. My friends and I have current and/or past CE experience and Top 100 US exp as well.

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m Eluvian from an 11/12 M Guild on Area 52. We’ve recently reformed under this name for the purpose of creating a CE-oriented guild with the goal of consistently achieving CE each tier. Currently, we’re progging Nzoth and we’re also recruiting for SL. Our leadership has past CE experience and we have a great core of people so we’re looking for like-minded players to join us.

We currently raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We have added a 3rd night (Wed) for N’zoth prog and this may occasionally happen in the future when the situation calls for it. We are a pretty chill group of people who also enjoy spending time together outside of raid as much as inside of raid whether it’s pushing keys, casual pvp and more. We are fairly active doing keys within the guild and it’s important to us to ensure this continues into SL as keys and raiding are usually complementary to each other.

We work hard to ensure the raid and guild environment are positive, we’re all there to push ourselves to be better and have a good time and we don’t want to lose sight of that. We have exciting plans for SL and I would love to speak with you more if you are interested! I’ve listed my btag below, feel free to add me if you’d like to speak further :slight_smile:

Btag-Moreta#1291

Hey make-up. We are in the late stages of building a CE guild. Likely taking a break until SL, but always looking for skilled DPS. Most of the guild has CE from this tier and several from others…We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9p-12a PST. Totems#11173

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

What do you play and what are you willing to play? Check Modern on Zul’jin, logs are public and goals listed on wowprogress - but we don’t do package deals.

Add me on disc bb RealPicsOnly#4722

Hi Makeuphex,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

[A] LFM Mythic Raiders for N’ylotha and Shadowlands.

Preferably an ideal candidate would have past AOTC’s and some mythic progression but we are accepting of any good players who want to put the time and effort into raiding.

About us:
We are a semi hardcore raiding guild comprised mostly of friends who have been competitively gaming with each other for 5+ Years.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Wednesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Saturday- Possible RAID upon discussion
Sunday - Possible RAID upon discussion

What we are recruiting:
Currently we are recruiting
Tanks: Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk
Melee DPS: Rogue / Death Knight
Range DPS: Warlock/Mage , elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Hunter

If your spec/class is not listed do not feel discouraged! Please contact anyways.

When it comes to raiding we expect to clear heroic fast and head into mythic progression shortly after release.

If interested Contact me!
Discord: BuffAna#8621

Battlenet: BuffAna#1242

thanks and have a wonderful time in shadowlands