On the ilvl squish

Warriors are third in representation in the expansion where “everyone is going to quit Warrior because it SUCKS”. In Classic, it was even worse. I’m just sick of seeing poop color class name take every item ever. Warriors are the new Hunter in the whole “I CAN USE IT I’M NEEDING IT”.

Anyone that said warriors were going to suck in tbc didn’t logically evaluate warriors properly going in. Anyone that played warrior on tbc pservers knew they would be strong.

Wrath on the other hand, warrior is pretty crap early on and scales to be competitive by the end…or should assuming blizzard doesn’t squish. Either way it doesn’t really matter much, most top warrior players are re rolling for wrath anyways.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they want to change the absolute best raid tier of all of WoW’s history. It’s already your best work, and it’s pretty clear your best work is behind you, so why are you playing with fire?

Leave well enough alone. If you want to flex your creative muscle, go work for the retail team. We’re here for what came before you. Tried putting that kinder, but I figure blunt honesty is more productive.

1 Like

Prot warriors aren’t used for wrath raids.
Not personal feeling or opinion; fact.
So play fury, be happy you’ll be top 5 dps as long as your gear keeps up.

Yes, fighting with mages to be number one dps, is competitive?

no thank you

unlikely to happen because of the tuning required to accommodate it.

what tuning? the intent was to make icc harder. it sounds like there was no plan on retuning anything

Item squish brings item level down… Sure it will make ICC harder, but will RS be even possible?

I know everyone forgets RS even exist

forgets?! i don’t even know what it is. I’m guessing it’s a boss fight?

Ruby Sanctum is the Raid after ICC.

oh neat how many bosses did it have?

4 Bosses total with the final boss being Halion the Twilight Destroyer.

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/the-ruby-sanctum

Don’t feel like you’re the only one that does not remember it… I mention it when people ask about Wrath content and they’re always like Ruby, waaaaaaaaaaaaah?

This is a great point! i think all of the xpacs moving forward should try to maintain that “raid the old raids too” dynamic that tbc and vanilla had

I think you will see higher skill cap classes perform better than expected in icc due to a myriad of things such as player skill, ping, optimization, etc over private servers.

What does that mean exactly? Well, the lower skill cap classes such as fury war and fire mage won’t be as strong comparitevly as expected from pserver info.

Item level squish is no longer a thing.

Instead they are going to buff ulduar item levels to keep it relevant.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.