On IC attacks at the Gnews

Ok, cool, but your (and anyone else’s) opinion on whether or not you like the gnews has nothing to do with the issue at hand. If anyone in this thread doesn’t like the Gnews at Gnine, you know exactly when you avoid it, case closed.

Bottom line is, trolls gonna troll, no one likes that. I guess all you can try and do is disregard the attempt :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

True, I can’t argue with that! Trolls are not fun no matter the format.

People apparently aren’t watching the Gnews anymore if they have opinions like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Should tune in on Wednesdays and Saturday/Sunday for the event drops!

That said, yeah… sorry, but if anyone were to attack the Gnews while Kee is there, I’d have to ignore it. She’s too important to me and has too much going on for me to risk her being injured. <3

Obviously, OOC consent is a big thing. It is simply not polite to just crash somebody’s event and force onto them an attack that they now have to accommodate whether they like it or not.

I mean if y’all don’t like Gnews, you could do several things.

1. Just ignore it and don’t insult Breel and others in the forum.
  2. Submit news of your events to Gnews folks.
  3. Volunteer to help by presenting a topic.

The complaint that it’s not good any more because it’s not run by gnomes and dwarves is silly. These are still good players having a good time and entertaining the people who are interested, even if you don’t like the way they speak Common.

6 Likes