OMG, premades

It also is unfair.

Pugs abide by the rules and the spirit of fair competition. Premade raids are circumventing restrictions for a competitive advantage.

As you said, premade raid vs. pugs games are so one-sided. I understand if people do them once in a while for laughs, but it’s kinda <insert adjective> that some players do them on a regular basis.

The honor/conquest excuse doesn’t hold much water. Most of these players (if not all) already have full honor gear. Why do they need conquest points? They’re already easily winning in AV.

If they want conquest gear for other PvP stuff, it would be much faster if they queued arenas/RBGs with some of their 30+ “friends”. Spam queuing AV is one of the slowest ways to get conquest gear.

Do you even get conquest points when you specific queue?

1 Like

Honestly the real problem with that is the work and organization it takes to put war games together. The epic queue does a lot of the work for you

But I do hope and expect to see some AV wargame a happening this xpac

If groups were allowed to just queue as raids, and then bring solo stragglers to fill the gaps, there’d be less issue. But instead the nonexistent matchmaking has to deal with a faction limit of 2 and a party limit of 5, just to try and potentially put 16 different groups against or with eachother, when it could just be as simple as “Red, blue, join team”.

expounding upon this in a fervor; there’s just no good reason to handicap the (non)existing matchmaking process. it could be as easy as putting the two obvious premade raids against eachother on the same map, with however many people they bring, to then just fill in the gaps with willing solo participants. You should be playing with a team mindset anyway, giving players this expectation can only help them- and the “matchmaking” can only benefit by getting gud. but instead it has to pick groups of 5 apart to fight pugs? I just don’t believe a smart person designed the queue system, or that a smart person is paying attention to it, or at all. I’d almost say the queue system is handled with the same care as an actual amusement park ride, but with combat involved- wait in line and hope the dude you sit next to is a bad enough dude to help you ride the roller coaster, man what a crock

1 Like

Y’all don’t seem to have problems coordinating multiple groups to sync queues. But, it somehow becomes really hard for premade leaders to reach out to each other to coordinate a war game.

The epic bg queue doesn’t really match premade raids against each other. Most of the time, you’re going against pugs.

:pray:

1 Like

It’s actually really easy to get a few groups of 5 to pop

And yes dealing with other leaders and bringing enough people to the table to play war games is wildly more difficult than that. I can tell you that from experience

1 Like

That’s a nice way of saying other premades are afraid of SPM!

:wink:

2 Likes

I did an AV wargame with SAS about a year ago it seems now. We destroyed the other premade faster than vs a pug team. The other premade relied on their main leader to make all the calls, so when that person got distracted or flustered it all fell apart for them and they kind of gave up. There was a huge build up for the match but the actual event was easier than a regular AV.

1 Like

I think premades super serious focus up when they’re against other premades. They probably don’t play as hard versus pugs.

It also might make the war game one-sided if one team has a lot more experience/strats for AV. The other team roflstomps pugs without much strategy and they’re not used to real competition.

1 Like

Even for epic bgs I’d say there is enough variance in leadership/discipline/skill/experience/strategy between communities that will lead to one crushing the other. I imagine some of the regulars would not be interested in full wargames. How many communities could even field a full 40? SAS and SOD?

1 Like

Probably. I know in pug matches SAS voice chat often has nothing to do with the match. Often you can’t even GET a word in about the match unless you talk over people. I’ve been in matches where there’s a few SAS groups and they’re completely casual about everything. In general the experienced SAS members don’t need someone telling them what to do. The leader could disconnect or mic fail, both of which do happen, and nobody even notices until she says something about it later. Of course when the other side is a premade it all tightens up.

That’s always funny because SAS denied they used discord to communicate then someone streamed a game and they were making call outs and doing the same stuff other communities do.

What does SAS stand for?

Well, you can always just type it in chat.

I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t use discord nowadays. It’s so easy to use and improves communication dramatically.
It’s silly to assume any group isn’t coordinating over voice.

players giving feedback doesnt affect you so why care so much. just ignore it

somebody doesn’t want their exploit group banned XD

You spend a lot of time malding on the forums.

2 Likes

not really just like to point stuff out XD not my fault the truth upsets people haha

1 Like

We just going to ignore you made a whine thread not 3 days ago where you were raging and then proceeded to ‘no u’ repeatedly when called out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tichondrius/1550576

Just in case you try to deny it.

1 Like

you must be one of the premade exploit people upset for being called out XD and why would I deny it? It’s the truth haha

I pug more than premade these days. I also know that no one is getting banned or actioned for playing the game. That’s why these threads are always so hilarious. Just a never ending circle jerk of idiots threatening premade communities with bans and the premade people laughing at them.

1 Like