Omg i just got dragonflight beta

I never had beta before and I’m looking forward to dragon flight so bad THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!!

4 Likes

I don’t get all the hype about beta invites or alpha invites. I honestly just prefer to wait for the disappointment when the expansion drops than get the disappointment early.

3 Likes

Me either.
Unless you’re an addon developer or a WF raider I don’t see the point

4 Likes

Now go make your draggo then come back sad you dont have your draggo!

Well, congratulations and enjoy!

Never managed to get into a beta myself.

Congrats since they already announced launch…it’s kinda pointless now…

Just offering an anecdote but basically, I love to tinker with the UI. I’m not an addon developer but I do love to test addons / UI ideas and mesh them together or see how addons interact with one another.

Getting DF alpha was a lot of fun for me because I was able to go in and provide feedback from the earlier stages involving the UI and as someone who wants it to be as intuitive as possible, being part of that process is fun / rewarding.

1 Like

I mean, I do and I don’t. I see how it’s exciting because a company wants you to test out a game and you get to see everything that’s implemented in the game before it’s released. But I don’t because it doesn’t matter how much progress you make in Beta, because it’s never ever going to transfer over.

That’s good enough :slight_smile:

Someone’s jealous that they didn’t get it.

Got it yesterday right after the power came back on. Thanks Ian for being so nice.

1 Like

I’ve had beta for a while but I would rather wait to do everything when the expansion goes live. I want to be completely surprised and enjoy all the new content.

pretty sure he has it

Omg i just got dragonflight beta

It’s inoperable, i’m sorry.

Its nice to help find the bugs. Not quite as much knowing it’ll all be old by the time of release. Everyone else will be seeing it fresh and I’ll have already run a few characters thru a lot of it.
Im glad that I got into this beta because I had pretty much talked myself out of buying DF and now I can see Im going to love it…assuming Ion isnt going to pull his usually last minute screwing it over thing again.

For hardcore, competitive players, I can see Beta being a good way to prepare for the rat race when Retail goes live. For everyone else though, it’s such a complete waste of time.