Older player looking for a new home

Hello, I am 48 yrs old and looking for a casual but progressing heroic guild. I,as a player, have 12/12 N and 10/12 H Nya experience as a healer. I recently changed my main to holy pally. I have gear for all three specs on paladin and cloak is level 15.
I am looking for a 2 night a week heroic raid group that ends around 11pm or midnight est.
The guild also must run mythic + dungeons a lot during non raid days. I personally don’t care what level, i just like doing them. I am not a timer fanatic when it comes to timing dungeons. It’s about the fun of doing them as a guild group. If we time it, great, if not then it is not big deal.
I am fairly laid back individual looking for same in the guild, non toxic environment. I do not mind helping people gear. I like to utilize discord for chatting during dungeons, etc.
If your an alt friendly type of guild where people do things on their alts also, then I have a few of those as well that can help out in that regard, but not a requirement. Please leave contact information and I will reach out to you, thank you for reading.
P.S. Would prefer staying on Stormrage alliance.

Hey there Tsoa, we are in need of a Hpal. We are currently 11/12H and aiming for nzoth this week if all goes well. We are more than a raiding guild tho. We have plenty of members who dont raid but do dungeons and just hang out with us.

We raid wed/thurs 8pm to 11pm EST so our times should work nicely for you. We also run a normal raid on fridays at 8pm for either mains or alts.

Would love to chat with you!

Twiggy#11522

Below is the recruitment forum for our guild if you would like to read it, to see if we would be a fit! Or just hit me up anytime.

Tsoa,

You should message me asap to join Reply Code Alpha. We are a long standing adult guild 12/12 H and 3/12M. Raid times are Thurs 8-10 EST and Sat 8-11 EST. We are AoTC focused (get it every tier). We run M+ daily of all levels. We just enjoy playing together and have built a friendship with each of our members in and out of game. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in.

Btag is best way to reach me: Ktpearie#1186

Found a guild. Thank you for your interest.