Older Player LF Casual PVP/Dungon Guild

Making another attempt at a return. I am seeking a socially active guild to be apart of. I like doing PVP, BGs, 5 mans and some raids (not enough time to dedicate to raid team.

I have:
120 Druid (Main)
120 Warlock (2nd Main)
120 Warrior / Paladin / Monk / DK
112 Priest
111 Hunter
110 DH / Shaman

I live on the West Coast in Cali (PDT), I can play Tues - Sat from 1530 to 1800, then again 0000 to 0500. Saturday Sun all day on / off, Mondays is until 1800.

Just looking for a “family” type guild. I am Horde only - not able to transfer not interested in starting fresh!

Thank You

1 Like

Hey!
Check us out : [H] <Antiquated> casual guild looking for more members!

our discord is open if you want to come chat or have any questions.
Morlanith#4704

Morlanith, I added you on Bnet, not sure if you accepted or not, as I play weird times. Do you have a recruiter who plays EU/AU time zones?

That is actually my discord, sorry ><
My bnet is Morlanith#1757

Hey Seiseisei!!!
Raiders at Dawn might meet your requirements! Not sure if you’d be interested in server transferring (we’re on Zul’Jin), but I figured it can’t hurt to reach out!

is a kinda newish guild on Zul’Jin, made of a fun group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We’re not actively recruiting for our raid team, but we’re happy to see what we can do to help anyone who wants to raid, raid!

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 11/12 Normal and 11/12 Heroic for Ny’alotha (stupid N’zoth grrrr). We raid 8:00 to 11:00 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get a better weekly chest
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or how we’re keeping from going crazy while quarantined rofl :smiley:

Feel free to add me on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
MimsyBorog#1551 !!
OR on Discord at
AMimsyBorogove#9645
:hugs:

Sorry Mimsyborogov that would require either starting over, or paying ALOT of money. Neither of which I care to do. Best of luck!