Older Married Couple Looking for Active Guild

Hey everybody, my husband and I are looking for an active guild to raid with and run M+. Neither of us are into PVP so if that is a must we are not the couple for you. Husband has raided Mythic, I have dabbled in Heroic Raiding. Looking forward to finding an active guild to call home. Best available raid time availability is 730p to 1030p EST. I have a 215 Havoc DH, husband is 217 Rogue.

Ovilus is currently building our roster up for progression within Shadowlands. We are an AOTC focused guild with plans to push into mythic content when we have the people. We also run keys on a nightly basis and will also be doing Castle Nathria normal alt runs on Saturdays. We are looking for players that are laid back and enjoy taking some time out of each week to kill some pixels, have some laughs, and collect some loot.

Raid Times:

Heroic (Future Mythic) Wednesday & Friday 9:30pm - 12:30pm EST
Normal Alt Run: Saturday 9:30pm- 12:30pm EST

Current Recruitment:

Tanks: Currently Open For A Non DH Tank

DPS: Currently in need of both melee and ranged. Have a big focus on melee players at the moment.

Healers: Currently Closed

If interested please add either myself, Ithix, or Renn with any questions.

Ithix- Ithix#11995
Cälíth- Jethro#1788

Our raid times are a little outside your window but please still take a look and see if it would be a good fit for you both!

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi there Demynbytch, My guild is looking for a few more DPS for our core raid group. We are currently 9/10 H CN and we raid Tues and Weds 8:30 to 11 server time. We also have a weekly Mythic+ night where we try to get everyone at least a 220 ivl item out of their vault. We are a close knit group where everyone knows each other, if this sounds like something you would like to be a part of let me know. feel free to add me, Wynneman#1501