Old timer looking for a Guild

Ok i play alliance I love pvp . I am old 60 . Looking for a guild on a pvp server whose discord is not filled with Chuck Norris jokes or politics. So far all I have found are Horde guilds.

Hi not sure if checking out the community on an rp pvp server would be something that interested you but we’re looking for folks like yourself, we’re not heavy into rp just dabble a little for the fun aspect of it check us out!

Depends what you consider rp. I have no issues not bringing the modern world into the game or discord in fact I prefer it. I do try to pick names that fit the character ie female elven names for females elves etc. I am not into sitting in a tavern for a few hours rping. There is nothing wrong with that just not my thing. Have played on a few Rp servers in game in which I enjoyed the fact that there were restriction on general chat etc

Would love for you to come check us out, no young talk going on in discord!

Unity / Alliance / Pagle

i might say one norrise joke here n there but thats it lol, and we ask ppl to keep politics out of the discord and all that also
and horde is cool we have cows

I think you’d be a good fit with us, friend. Check out the recruitment post and if you’d like to chat more or ask questions, pop in to our Discord lobby. We’ll be glad to talk with you: -farewell- - #447 by Krusador-stormrage

Hey Lanthier, Happy Launch Day!

We might be what your looking for…[A] Blaumeux <INDECISION> (PvE/PvP) Is Recruiting!