Old-school tank looking for a new family!

Greetings!

After a long break from BfA, I decided to come back to the game and while I lvl/gear my tank(s), it’s time to look for a new place to call home.

I’ve been a tank since the Wrath days, so I come from the school where I check my healer’s mana between pulls, use CC if needed and try to set a balance between a fluid and a fast flow when tanking.

I’ll be honest: my hardcore raiding days are long gone so now I’m happy with a casual environment (normal-heroic raiding), more focused on fun and learning together with my guildmates and less focused in min-maxing.

What I offer:

• Brewmaster/Druid (Alliance), Paladin (Horde) willing to learn and give advice when needed with an attitude of “We win and we lose as a team, no pointing fingers”. I do my homework when it comes to researching fights and attending raids with all the necessary consumables.
  • A foreign accent (former guildmates said it was a plus, so why not adding it? :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Dad jokes and silly linguistic comments/facts.

What I’m looking for:

• A friendly family where we can run content at our own pace, learn together, laugh together and enjoy the game together.
  • The opportunity to perform at the role I enjoy the most.
  • Ideally an East Coast schedule on weekdays (weekends are reserved for the family).

Should you think I could be a good fit for your guild, let’s talk! My btag is CaptnJay#1359.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Haeltherian! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

If your still looking for a guild I would like to interview you.

Northrend Neckbeards is seeking new members for Shadowlands raiding ,M+ and PvP. We are Guild Based on Commnunity, Progression, and Skill.

About Northrend Neckbeards:
Semi-hardcore Guild looking to clear content in a Timely and Enjoyable Manner. We are keeping the guild small so we can focus on the real community aspect of a guild.
Strong Well-minded Memebers are the focus of the guild. So if your looking for a guild that brings thier best to the guild and can have a laugh. Then I bet you found a New Home.

Current Needs:
Tank, Healers, Range DPS

Raid Time:
Saterday 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST
Sunday: 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Nororango#1887
Discord Nororango#3749

Hey man! We’re a super friendly guild that’s active on discord and guild chat. We are semi-hardcore and about to go in to mythic nathria prog, but that’s not what you’re looking to do and I totally get that. We do however need some casual tanks like yourself that just wanna hang out and help fill m+ groups, and you seem like the perfect guy to do that. Check us out below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey there,

Your story sounds very familiar to mine, I’m an old (very old) school tank that has adapted quite a bit along the way but have drifted away from focused, hardcore raiding. Check us out:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auslotharconspiracy-theory-casualsocial-guild-looking-for-mature-players-and-good-people/745721/3

We’re Alliance side, based on Lothar, which is East Coast, and connected to a whole mess of other realms. We aren’t a raiding guild but we do raid and Wednesdays are locked in, looking to add another day when SL gets really rolling. In any case, best of look finding a new guild!