Old school raider looking for group for shadowlands Pref lock but also have tank DK

Hello! My names John and I’ve done a lot in my 12 years of wow

BC:
Cleared BT before patch sunwell after
WoTLK
5 min Malygos
3 drake Sarah
Uld clearing algalon
Server First Grand Crusader

Did things like heroic rag pre triangle nerf

Recently getting CE in Uldir but then took a year break and now wanting to come back

HERES THE THING: I work some weird hours. I work from home. But I work 2:30PM EST to 11:00PM EST Sunday - Wednesday giving me Thursday and Friday off.

I’m fine with raiding before work. I’m fine with raiding after work. IM fine raiding on Thur and Friday. I work form home as of now so I really only need to turn a half turn to my right and I’m home from work and ready to play.

Now I’m really looking to play my lock. I’m honestly having a lot more fun with it. BUT i have my death knight and can play dps or tank. I have 450 day played on my DK :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically i just want to raid. AT this point just doing key sand standing around is killing me. I need a raid focus to keep working to do better. So lets talk!

#JGussey1719 I wanna work something out!
Johngussey@gmail.com

Discord: JGussey#4713.

I’m here I’ll push my self to be the best dps Or tank you have and i know my stuff when it comes to raiding

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Bumping this been bust at work but still looking

bumping up

Bumping up

Still looking for a home

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Thanks for the post I can’t make those times Still looking!

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord) :camera: