Old school raider LF guild

Hi all,

Been playing wow since 2004 and raided high end until Shadowlands when I quit. Played on an off for 20 years. Looking to raid 1-2 days a week and enjoy a casual guild with Heroic/mythic raiding. I do not mind progression and putting in work. I will transfer if its the right fit. I am an Ele Shaman ilvl 455. Gearing is not an issue for me, I have decent skill and can help any guild im sure. Im EST looking to raid anytime between 8pm and 12am.

Contact me if interested #Damienn1942

Greetings Ddamien!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey Damien, Welcome back. What time zone are you? We could add a full time ele for sure, love to see a fellow Hand of Adal back in action :slight_smile: - my discord is Markwahlbear - drop me an add there to talk more.

Guild is most active after 730pm Pacific, with raid days being Tues/Wed 730-10 Pacific.

I will drop our full gspam below. Best of luck!

Hi there, Damienn,

My name is Luxa and my friends and I are building a raid-focused guild on the Exodar cluster.

We absolutely welcome returning players and it sounds like your experience would be of great benefit to our growing team!

Please feel free to read through our wall of text and contact me via Discord (@original_luxa) if we sound like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Wall of Text:

Luxgarde is a new, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. Our leadership is experienced and effective, with years of community building under their belts in Destiny 2, Project Zomboid, and, in earlier expansions, World of Warcraft.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Timewalking Raiding

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory raid achievements
  • 3/X Mythic

Requirements

• English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingess to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid-focused groups are a dime a dozen nowadays, and frankly, it’s not very difficult to find a group of players to raid with. However, Luxgarde offers some perks that set us apart:

• Our officers will provide you with detailed, personalized rotation analysis. We will find key differences between your technique and the technique of high-performing players from around the world, and support you in making adjustments as needed. This is a constructive process, not a confrontational or adversarial process.
  • We run all timewalking raids. Think Heroic progression can get boring? You’re not wrong! Whenever Firelands, Ulduar, or Black Temple Timewalking is available, we run them as a guild! This provides great variety!
  • Our officers are highly confident in teaching raid mechanics to newcomers. It’s okay if you don’t know which circles to soak; we’ll teach you!
  • Highly organized Discord making it easy to find what you want, when you want.

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord.

Hi Ddamien!

Our raid times are a little off from what you are looking for. If interested I will leave guild info here and add you!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

What we are NOT looking for:

• Players who want a social guild, but do not socialize
• Player who want to run content or events, but ignores request to join and complain later if not invited
• Players that expect full 100% attention of all officers and GM and for us to hold your hand 100% of the time
• Players that consistently request higher ranking in guild (ranking is earned, this includes raid lead)
• Players that request ingame items or gold on a consistent bases

Need:
Tanks: OPEN
Heals: OPEN
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Ranged hybrid willing to flex into healing
Healer willing to flex into ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
Shadow Priest
Mage
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

hit me up at jallen#11415

Hi there Ddamien! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Hey Ddamien! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Wreckreational Havoc Kil’Jaeden- 9/9H LF DPS and Healers for Heroic and expanding into casual Mythic. Raid times are Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

Currently seeking:
Mostly needing ranged but will consider any class/spec.

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 9/9H) Progressing into casual Mythic Progression
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM. Alt/main runs on Monday 6:30-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before first boss is expected to be pulled
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hello there,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currently recruiting. Here is a link to our current forum post so you can get a sense of what out guild is all about and contact info. I went ahead and request you on Bnet.