Old School player coming back for DF

Looking for a chill guild to raid with and do mythic+ with. I usually tank or dps. I want to be able to get things done while laughing and having a good time. I havent played seriously since MoP, but would love to get back into it and go full force for DF. Praying its gonna be good.

1 Like

Hey there, we are currently looking to add some players to our roster, will drop our recruitment thread below. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
RL - Bnet Kalbor#1822 or discord Kalbor#8573

Hello Turtlepower! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hello! I will add my guild spam for you.

New guild! Getting ready for Dragonflight! Located on Thrall. Looking for adults with a good sense of humor & attitude. That want to have fun in a chill environment. Dungeons, Raiding & PVP is the goal.

We have no plans to get into mythic raiding.

Raid days/Time for Dragonflight - Wednesday 8pm -10pm est & Saturday 8pm-10pm est.

We would like to keep it a small close-knit guild of people that can get to know each other and form a nice community. We want this to be a fun relaxed environment where we can make friends while we kill pixels together. We do not want to pug. So We need you, so please save us from that lol.

I miss 10 mans. So my hope is for a 10-12 person team. 15 would be the max.

You can add me on discord if you are interested and have any questions. Shade#3984
Or leave your info here and I can contact you. Whichever works :slight_smile:
Discord Link - https://discord.gg/UMKFkdkeym if you want to poke around.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey!! If you haven’t found a guild I would love to chat!

Organize chaos is a AOTC driven guild that gets the job done but yet has fun!

When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and other content.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 pm est.

I would love to chat if you are still looking!

My discord is shiloh#0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Talk to you soon!!

Hello there, I’d like to throw my hat in the ring! I have spots available on my 1x/week Aotc focused team. we are looking for a dps who can flex to tank, and you sound like you might be perfect! I’ll drop the guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat!

we are looking for chill members to join from HR if you would like to join we are on KT RID is babiblu85#1527

Heya! I run a casual, social guild on Whisperwind currently raiding legacy-heroic. We love raiding together, running M+ or even just enjoying time as a guild playing board games–I’d love to tell you about us!
Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hi Turtlepower
We are looking for Dps and healer. You can add me in game Mandalin#1731 or Corrona2013#1234 or message any officer in the guild
Hopefully we can get you into raid!
Raid Times
Days - Tuesday/Thursday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Hey Turtlepower!

My new guild, The Legal Bananas is currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est (we’re 7/11 N Seplucher) & we are in need of a few more dps classes such as shadow priest, feral druid, ret pally & rogue. We also do other non WoW activities such as Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity. On Wednesday nights we log onto Moon Guard toons & head down to Goldshire to try to wh_re ourselves out & make gold for our subs! But you do not have to participate in any activities unless you want to! We also are big into voice chat & there are often many people hanging out in the Tiki Lounge in our discord just chilling & sometimes doing stuff in WoW together but often just enjoying each others company! We’d love to get a few more members & grow our happy little family!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem