Old post not relevant

old post .

I love the guild name with the raid time.

So appropriate XD. It really is Into The Night!

1 Like

haha thats pretty funny !

Hi i’m interested I play all specializations

Still looking for more members as we start preparing for 8.1 as well.

Still need some DPS and a heal for our raid team!

Dps or tanks looking for late night raiding

I’ll join. I can play all specs of hunter. Looking forward to the 8.1 raids

Hey Heartless its Geed…i recently came back and have been looking for you online would like to get back in if possible hit me up when you see me on usually on my hunter battletag is gman546#1777 if not thats cool to and i wish you guys well

1 Like

Wonder should have added you, just haven’t both been online at the same time rip

Still looking for more dps/tanks esp with 8.1 on the horizon!

For DPS, be aware that there is a DPS check for this guild, and when puggers join their raids and leave in disgust due to wiping, certain members of this guild will take out their frustrations on the lowest DPS guildy on the totem-pole; I.e., the lowest DPS-parsing guild member.

Imagine that. You taking heat for a pugger’s rant for the pugger’s opinion on how “stupid” the guild strat is for a certain boss. With this guild, the attitude is not how I can improve the guild members we have to give us the best chance of success at a certain boss. Its sad how toxic the WoW community has become.

Certain members of this guild are a shining example of this narcissistic toxicity; other members are very helpful. If that is the kind of split-guild personality you are looking for in a VIDEO GAME, then this is the guild for you. Otherwise, you are better off pugging and rolling the dice on the leadership of the group you pug with.

It’s not that there’s a dps check for anyone, We have a pretty lenient any can use alts for normal Uldir as long as they’re at least level 340+, and for heroic it’s more of 355+, we don’t want to force everyone to carry people’s undergeared alts all the time. You are well above that requirement, sitting at 366 at the time of writing this, and nothing was said about the lowest dps parsing members outside of joking with each other, or what you’re probably referring to, the attempts on Heroic G’huun.
Puggers are just puggers, we don’e care about any bad mouthing they have to say because they don’t anything about our guild. If there’s constructive criticism or changes to our strat they think would be helpful then I’ve always welcomed that. in the two nights you raided with us I don’t recall any puggers ranting about anything with our strats?
Again, you raided with us for Two nights and never tried to run anything with us outside of raid times, i don’t recall even seeing you online much besides that. We help our guildies all the time, running Mythic 0 tours with them to help gear toons but we’re not going to take someone’s hand and gear them, if they don’t have the initiative to ask for help then why should we waste time on them. I give information to our members about where they can find help for their classes and will personally help any mages or DK’s (my two main classes) whenever i’m asked for it; as do other people in the guild with the classes they know most about.
Yes, a lot of us mess around with each other, but we know each other, and have been doing content together for a while, and we know where to draw the line with one another. If anything ever gets out of hand, or someone is uncomfortable with something then we will deal with it. If nothing is ever said about being uncomfortable then we won’t know anything is wrong.
There were never any questions asked by you within the raid setting so i assumed the strats were pretty easy to follow, I explained the bare-bones of what to do on each fight as well with raid markers or text as well. And the last thing i said before you left was that for Heroic G’huun we would be sitting the lower dps to allow the others who didn’t have AOTC yet to get it since 8.1 is next week, and i wanted to get as many people as I could it, but if you’re not doing well on the fight i’m not going to let the rest of the people on our team suffer for it.