old players? any?

yes i was in eos back in the day.

Wow, this really was a trip down memory lane–on a thread that seems to be periodically revived for over 2 years. I still play–although not on Akai. I’m still a noob.

Ossian. SP for Balzarash.

i was maxiimus a dwarf holy paladin in delusions of grandeur lol i was 14 at the time. I joined during BT/sunwell progression.

Formerly known as Azuless from Nameless Legends & Old School. Just picked up again after about 10 years of being gone and have no idea how to play anymore. Nice to see some familiar faces in this thread.

Use to have a DK named Gunes on Suramar

Ya old fart

Oops wrong toon you may recognize this one

1 Like

AZULESS a bunch of us still around hit us up

Damn, the true gamer himself. Are you still playing now?

Oh Uncle Baloo, tell us a story.

Hey mate! Yes we formed Indomitable, how goes it?

I am Duncan a paladin from Draka

@Edwardd

Gregl#1690

changed characters but still Jinroku here, just rolled back on the server for Shadowlands if there are any guilds with some people I used to know hit me up on Bnet #Caduto#1825

I remember you Jinroku. I think it might have been Old School.

1 Like

Feller here, still kicking around.

I’ve been around since classic. My then hunter was named Filho, which is now Hatred. But my main since BC has been my paladin, Ticklish/Tritium, but is now named and sticking to Dimmn. Been in Arcturus for the past few expansions. Used to run a guild with Raim, named Thirteen Devils.

Thats definitely a name I remember, (sorry keeping changing characters on here) hope all is well man!

I think I started on Suramar.