old players? any?

This is my original character from Vanilla. I played all through Vanilla and TBC, before leaving all the way until WoD. I was in a guild called The Black Chaos back in the day. We were one of the bigger raiding guilds along with No Quarter on the Alliance.

i used to play a rogue from the first day the game release
name Darktroll

Minotaur i think i remember you
i think u created ur own guild and later u join MN

1 Like

I played an 60 paladin named Medrex that used to host pug raids on the server all the time. Used to heal for The All Mightyā€¦ was fun days!

Hey Tentou, wow I remember you were the GM for Sinister. I was ā€œWiseoneā€ a mage from Delusions of Grandeur that you accepted. I remember half the guild leaving with ā€œLifetaptā€ that warlock and ā€œFlennetarā€ the paladin. Good times good times. I was 13 years old at the time by the way and I am currently now 25.

I remember Tentou and wiseone both.

I played on Suramar in vanilla on this toon or Tarran the NE priest/Tarrie the UD priest. Lots of familiar names/guild names here :smiley:
The thought of classic is giving me nostalgia and I came here to see if anyone else was feeling the same way. Iā€™m not currently subbed but Iā€™m definitely coming back for Classic and Iā€™d love to see familiar names running around

Were you in Eos back in the day?

Still using this druid from NQ days. Pretty much the same name. :wink:

Oh man this was a trip down memory lane, Suramar was my release day server, played Human Lock named Jinroku or a Human Paladin named Roldy, I played spanning from Vanilla to WOTLK on either alliance or horde in a multitude of guilds throughout that time Sand Storm, Bushido Blade, Nameless Legends, Unbroken, THE ALL MIGHTY and many more, I made a ton of friends, feel free to respond if you happen to remember me, my memory is failing me on the rest :slight_smile:

Hey Banoffee, I was in WowAholics too on Suramar. My name was Dipindots I was a gnome warlock. Did you raid? Mainly played throughout TBC.

A fellow TAM guildieā€¦ Medrex Human paladinā€¦ I raided in TAM through the Cthun stuff, but after BC I moved to another server. I think I remember your name.

1 Like

This thread is fun to see old names in. Iā€™m just re-subbed to check out some Classic! Havenā€™t played since 2010.

2 Likes

The name definitely looks familiar, I wish my memory wasnā€™t horrid! haha

Yea, mine is bad too!

just got back a few months ago so many familiar names on here!

What up Jujubee, havenā€™t heard the name Sand Storm in years thatā€™s for sure

I remember you for sure Jinroku. Pretty sure I was in Unbroken with you near the end after NL broke up

We all die eventuallyā€¦ Many have fallen.

I used to be one of Bushido Bladeā€™s officers way back in the day. I quit playing shortly after each expac and rejoined for Classic.