Old player Looking for a home

Hello everyone,

Long time player looking for a AOTC guild for 10.2. Been playing since MC and enjoy an active and social guild both in raiding and in M+. I got to 2669 IO in S2 for those who put stock in that. 9/9 N 9/9 H made some pulls on M no kills though.

I am currently 446 Aug evoker and but enjoy raid healing. I am looking for an AOTC driven guild that wouldn’t mind dipping into mythic, but not CE. A mature guild that has some thick skin and can take a joke, and have fun but know when to be serious.

Raid times!

Looking for something M-F 7pm est to 11pm est. even though I will on most every day.

Please let me know if i’m something you want.

See below for a few details. Much more to give if you want to talk in discord. Im interested in having a conversation if you want to message me. Discord name - cadberry3

Hi There, Please see the below post which fits your raiding schedule criteria.

https:// apply.wowaudit .com/us/area-52/nostalgic/nostalgic-raid-team?preview

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hey, we are the Alliance guild Dogmatika out of Kel’ Thuzad, Recruiting for Season 3 Raid Progression and Mythic+, we have multiple players over 2500 Io. We are Setting up a 2/4/12 Raid Team. Outside of raid we are super active having most guildies doing mythic plus and some pvp. We are Recruiting Resto Druid, Holy Priest/Preserv Evoker, and Several DPS! Raid nights are Tues and Fri 7pm-10pm Server time. Add Ionization#1195 for more info!

Hey, my guild is looking for more players to get AoTC next season. We enjoy pushing mythic+ up to around 2700 and we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11pm est. On October 24th we’ll be having an Aberrus heroic run to get to know everyone’s roles and where they’re at, etc. We got 9/9H on Aberrus and AoTC for Vault. You’re welcome to come if you like! Healers are a priority for our raid roster- evoker is one we need actually but always looking for serious, consistent dps as well. My discord is veryfiery if you’re interested in discussing further.

Hey ther my guild Bloodbath and Beyond on Sargeras would love to have you on our team! We are currently 9/9 H 3/9 M and we raid Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 7-9 pm est we love to joke around and have fun but we know when to be serious during progression if you think you’d be a good fit contact me on discord or btag.

Discord: itsamemally
Bnet: ZephyrXT7#1544

Hi Foodispencer!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Final Chapter is a casual raiding guild

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and casual pick us! thank you!

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993

Thank you all for the responses, i have reach out to some.

Hi Foodi,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic

Good day Foodispencer

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

Hey! Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore getting reading for Normal/Heroic raiding and M+ in season 2. We’re currently seeking all roles.