Old models

options for old models plis like in MOP

idc you spent xyz money/work on revamps of models and spell animations that we didnt ask for

its so trash please let me revert it. i would rather stand still w/ no animation than have some of this trash thx

2 Likes

insert reply stating go play classic i hate other opinions retail is my game wah

1 Like

To be fair, the playerbase did ask for model revamp.

6 Likes

Literally none of the customization options my character currently has were available on the old model. My toon just gonna disappear if I turn on the option.

1 Like

I would rather fill my belly button with grape soda, but you don’t see that happening now do you

fills belly button with grape soda

2 Likes

and go back to stumps for arms… nope.

Can’t really blame them for stopping it. Games have to move forward and staying at 2004 cavemen models wasn’t really good. The updates in WoD were long needed and strongly requested.

Blizz removed the toggle option because there’s no real point to keeping animations, customizations, and everything up to date on two separate models. Especially when one is that far dated.

“Times change.”

2 Likes

Who is this “we”? Got a gnome in your pocket?

2 Likes

Heretodietgrapesoda

1 Like

From what I remember from Blizz, these were complete reworks of the rigs and newer animations. They couldn’t keep the option for old models any longer, because something about how they don’t work the same anymore.

But that was years ago and I can’t quite remember exactly what it was.

1 Like

I do not want the soda out of that drae’s button.
and only issue is… blood elves look weird now. all jay leno chins for the males!