Old Legion Player Returning to the Game looking for a CASUAL/CHILL raiding/dungeons guild

Hey all! I’m looking for a casual raiding/dungeon guild to progress within dragonflight and beyond!

While I’ve played the game on and off since TBC, Legion was the first expansion I played almost everyday (probably why my sophomore year of college was filled with bad grades lol). When BFA came out, I was forced out of playing due to changes in my personal life (college, marriage, etc.) and had to focus on getting things figured out. Well, things finally got figured out! I’m 30 now and married to my amazing wife who works as a doctor and I only work part-time now so I have a lot more free time. I’ve been feeling nostalgic for the game and recently started back up. For what I bring to the table/what I’m looking for in a guild…

What I bring: I’m flexible in terms of the amount of dps classes/specs I know how to play and are familiar with. Back during legion when the mage tower was released I was determined to get as many of the dps specs I could/was interested in. I was able to complete the mage tower challenges on the Survival hunter, Enhancement and Elemental Shaman, Assassination Rogue, Frost and Unholy dk (I probably died 86 times to Agatha lol), Windwalker Monk, and Balance Druid.

During legion I also raided though I only ever pushed as far as Heroic and dabbled into mythic dungeons. Look, I’m not about to make the argument that I’m some insane elite mythic raiding machine but I’m competent enough to do my research, learn to play my class effectively, learn mechanics, and make adjustments. I want to meaningfully contribute to the group’s success and help others do so.

My area of weakness is priests, warlocks, mages, tanks and healers as it’s not a role I’ve spent a lot of time with. I’ve always wanted to learn tanking though and if needed I could pick Vengeance, Guardian, or Blood dk! I’m willing to learn provided you are patient lol. I’m willing to learn a new ranged class and can quickly adapt if needed!

My most comfortable melee dps specs: WW Monk, Enhancement Shaman, Survival Hunter, Assassination and Outlaw Rogue, Fury and Arms Warrior, and Havoc Demon Hunter.
My most comfortable range dps specs: Balance druid, Elemental Shaman, and Beast Master Hunter

What I’m looking for in a guild: Two major things. I want a chill/relaxed atmosphere. I have absolutely zero tolerance for elitism and toxicity. Some of my favorite memories in WoW have been laughing after a wipe and people aren’t perfect, crap happens. I want a more relaxed group of friendly respectful people that enjoy the game together and leave their toxicity out of the group. I cannot stress enough how important this is to me lol. I’ve been in bad pugs before and it’s the worst. Not at all interested in people obsessed over raider io scores either. I’m not looking necessarily to push for AOTC or go into mythic raiding but I’m honestly down for anything including mythic+ dungeons provided the group is CHILL. To be clear, I don’t want to waste people’s time either. I will learn and do mechanics correctly and be better if I mess up. The second most important thing is that the guild is actually active. I’ve been in guilds with tons of other people who don’t actually do anything together or don’t coordinate content and I want a guild that’s a tight knit community that actively participates and does stuff. I’m totally ok/down for using discord to communicate! Often smaller groups are the best groups!

Lastly, I prefer Horde but with factions mattering less now I’m cool with and do have toons on the Alliance. Also, because I make my own hours and it’s only part-time, I can fit my schedule to whatever the guilds needs are! No matter how late/day of the week! I have characters all over the place including Wyrmrest Accord, Area 52, Tichondrius, and Moonguard and I am willing to swap servers and make a new character if that’s easier. Not all of them are max level but it wouldn’t take me too long. Just want to get back to the game I enjoy and look for my new home! Look forward to hearing from some of you! You can also dm me on discord, my username is kamikumaz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! I took the time to read your post so I will also leave a longer-ish response! :grin:
I will say as well, I too spammed my characters through Mage Tower to get as much as I can, Agatha may have nearly crushed my hopes a time or two.

As for your two points of what you’re looking for, I think we have the potential to be a very nice fit! We value chill vibes and fun times more than progress, we’re kind of like a raider’s retirement home, as our GM calls us! Lots of people here have been playing for many an expansion, and our core has been kept pretty solid throughout the years!
We also have a 0 tolerance policy of elitism/toxicity/general other rudeness, so anyone like that gets insta booted.

As for the rest, I’ll leave my copy-paste extra info below, but hit me up if you’d be interested in chatting more! :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello. We are a group of older laid back people on the realm Wrymrest. The guild is called Synchronicity. We have every type of player. There are raiders,mythic plus lovers,mog hunters,achievement hunters,pet battle lovers etc etc. Raid is on Wednesday and Fridays. No stress real life comes first so if you cant make it no big deal. We started out horde but people have been adding their alliance characters as well. Let me know if you are interested or have any more questions. I wish you the best of luck in finding the guild home you are searching for.

Hello Kazumar, we would love to have you part of the community. If you like what you see in the guild info feel free to add us and chat further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Healer and RDPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hiya, I’m recruiting for my guild group 2 that we are starting up.
Group 1 went 7/9 mythic this tier and we are looking to push into cutting edge this tier.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm to midnight est.
We are an all adult guild that like to hang out, have a good time and push content. M+ active during the seasons, overall we like to chill and have a good time. We all come to wow to kill stuff and not have drama.

Currently need:
Tanks: closed (will recruit a dps that comfortable offspec tanking)
Healers: need 2 healers, any of these classes.
Pres evoker, MW monk, resto druid/shaman.
DPS: open to any, we currently need more melee. Big yes please to WW monk, rogue, warrior atm.
But open to anyone comfortable dpsing.

All raiders need to be near or above 440ilvl by first day of 10.2 raiding (November 14th)

If interested please contact me via discord.
tanatithe
Thanks have a good day and better luck!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147