Old guy looking for a guild

I am an old dude looking for a guild that chills and plays the game. If we “dabble” in mythic GREAT! If not, I am looking for AOTC team. I love doing mythic+. I mained a DH last season. Currently playing on frost. I would like to heal and have some experience but wouldn’t want to hold the team back. I am at most an average player. I do use aids to help me as the older I got the more the timings seems a little faster. >.<

I can be gruff at times (old and all (it’s the excuse I use)) and have been told I am an acquired taste. If you are interested hmu. I am looking for current content and to go into dragons.
TIA

Hello. I’m the GM of Click To Move, a Horde guild on Area -52. We raid Fri & Sat 7PM - 10PM EST with an optional night on Wednesdays for gearing new people in farm content. We are an older crowd (30 -40), with some of us having played together on Alliance during BFA before making the switch to horde in 9.0.

Our core enjoys playing together in a focused but chill environment. We quickly learned that progressing content, with people that you can have fun with, makes the game a lot more enjoyable and are looking for like minded people. Being an older crowd, we strive to have an environment that is non-toxic and open to all walks of life. The main qualifications we look for are;

Players to be mechanically adept
Have good knowledge of their role and class
To be respectful of others and,
Combine the above to play at an acceptable level for progression content

We took a break at the end of Shadowlands Season 2 and are coming back for Season 4. We are planning to use Season 4 to get to know new recruits, welcome back old members and get back into the swing of things. We mostly have full time day jobs and play games to relax and have a good time together. When it comes to WoW, we want to be somewhat competitive within the guild, but not let that overtake any real life responsibilities.

Mythic+ has always been a big part of the game for our core. We had several players push to get our +20 portals in Season 2, and had a blast doing it. We are eager to push keys in S4 and hope that anyone who joins would like to push with us. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the workdays.

If you have any questions or any interest, lets chat!

Discord: CrysTalis#3723 BNET:CrysTalis#1961

Hey Jinxedshame! Reprisal might be a good fit for the two of you. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00 pm server.

More info here: [H] is recruiting! Looking for Healers and DPS for Season 4 and Beyond!

We consider ourselves to be a Heroic Raid progression team focused on AoTC that will lightly dip our toes into some Mythic raiding (we are not strictly a Mythic progression team, but we will kill some Mythic bosses). We are fairly laid back, and want to enjoy the game, but are serious when bosses need to die.

The guild is rebuilding for S4 and into Dragonflight with a couple of mains switching classes/roles. We are currently looking for players of all skill levels to join us as we head into the new expansion.