Old gamers only 25+

That’s not the point, kid. A therapist is an outside perspective that is trained to help you work through your issues. They’re frequently pretty screwed up people themselves so trying to train yourself to do it will help exactly none. Your responses in this thread pretty clearly demonstrate that you very badly need some outside perspective.

What do you do outside of work? Do you have other hobbies besides video games? If not, go out and get some. Go train for a marathon. Go to a games shop and take up some tabletop gaming. You keep hyper focusing on all of these stereotypical movie scenarios like meeting women at clubs or swiping through Tinder but that’s not how organic relationships happen.

And I don’t know where you work but saying workplace relationships can’t happen isn’t necessarily true. It just has to happen organically, you can’t walk up to Sally in accounting and ask her out out of the blue.

2 Likes

Didn’t read all the replies, but WHEN DID 25 BECOME OLD???

been gaming for almost 40 years now and will stop gaming when I stop breathing

2 Likes

Some people here have labeled me creepy,violent, and mysogonistic because I explained the behavior and mental process of women when looking at a man. If a girl can detect my creepiness from just looking at me, then why do some end up being the victims with abusers,serial killers, or human traffickers? I have no intentions of hurting anyone and yet I am labeled a dangerous individual. That’s because undesirable men are on the bottom of the totem pole in today’s society. Women would rather flock towards psychopaths like Charlie Manson, Richard Ramirez, and Ted Bundy despite having knowledge of their violent crimes. They know that a guy is promiscuous and will cheat but he is so hot that they are willing to take the chance to change him; ultimately being dumped or ending up in his harem of women.

I have regular hobbies like everyone else besides gaming. I listen to normal music like everyone else, I watch youtube vids and have audiobooks on while I play WoW/grinding game to expand my knowledge. Workplace relationships are limited and can create problems if other people find out. I don’t like that type of attention around me.

I feel like this is true, but most of the time they are being nice in order for to get something from you later on. I played on a FFXI server last night, someone noticed I was new and took his time to help me. I think there’s less people willing to help strangers IRL because you’re not sure if the person is potentially dangerous or not. Whereas online you can just cut off contact without worrying about any consequence.

Why is this thread still going?

1 Like

You’re a misogynist because you keep trying to do this. Women are individuals. Acting like you can categorize someone’s thoughts and feelings just because of their gender is treating them as less than human. I have no idea if you’re violent but the things you’ve said in here are definitely creepy and disturbing.

Honestly, I give up. You’re beyond hope. Keep wallowing in your incel depression and go ahead and destroy your body while trying to convince yourself that’s why nobody will love you. Maybe you’ll figure it out some time before you die alone.

10 Likes

I thought the same thing. I’m old enough to remember when you chose monochrome or CGA for a new game. :slight_smile: I’ve always loved games and I always will.

3 Likes

What would you have been doing instead of playing? If the answer is watching TV, or some other recreational activity, than you did not waste your time playing. But if you would have spent your time working, helping others, or saving the world, well then you have definitely been wasting your time.

2 Likes

Imo its just as silly to regret playing video games as it would be for someone to regret spending time doing any other hobby.

People make decisions to do X hobby over going out or doing some other thing all the time.

That being said, if you are addicted to something that causes you to ignore life and family ( ie: pushing your kids aside or ignoring responsibilities), then the regret from that would be understandable…

So I guess this is more a question of whether the game was an addiction for you or a hobby that you made time for.

Seriously, you, me, Lagavulin, Jaszuna, and a few others just need to stop trying to get through the layers of “Oh poor me” incel armor he has on, consider it a lost cause, and move on.

4 Likes

Agree! :trophy::love_you_gesture::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

When I was in my 20’s. I couldn’t play because there were no computers on the planet as powerful as the one under my desk (or the one in my phone for that matter :slight_smile:
So, for now, it’s a decent retirement activity when the aches and pains are too much to do anything more active :slight_smile:
First computer game I played was tic-tac-toe on a TTY model 33 terminal connected to a time share system.

2 Likes

I’m older but I play games during the times most people watch sitcoms or something. I’ll let the Gods decide what’s a bigger time waster

I can’t remember what the first machine I had was. It was Texas Instruments, and it used cartridges. I had frogger and this paint program (that you used the keyboard for). It’s crazy how much technology has changed in just a few decades. And yet, the love of games remains. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s only going to get worse as the years go by. More guys are going to have to resort to going overseas just to obtain intimacy (mail order bride, sex tourism, WMAF couple). Or they will resort to using artificial dolls to satisfy their needs. The media will slowly make it seem normal to do these things and neurotypical will start to adapt. I am too aware and self conscious to resort to these methods to cope with my lonliness but I’m fine with that. Lack of intimacy make some men “turn” in prison because they become so deprived their brains start to adapt, the same will happen as time goes on. We’re going back in history, where there are 8 women for 1 man. Those that disagree are clearly turning a blind eye or have never been in that position.

It might even be because you’ve never been in my shoes to understand the disadvantage I have in the dating market for beyond my control(race/height). Why are men flocking to SEA countries on vacation? They realize that they would never be able to obtain a woman in their own country and know that they will be worshiped for their race in SEA. Plenty of videos showing “nightlife” on YouTube.

So as a SEA guy, I can’t make it in the US because of the stigma against asian males and I can’t go to SEA because all the superior white men are taking up all the women. I’m still trying to maintain and improve but it’s getting more difficult; isolation starts taking it’s toll after a period of time.

I see negative articles about how ugly guys are getting surgery to improve their chances in dating. Why can women be vain but when guys do it something is wrong with them?

People that don’t understand are above average/not dating through conventional methods/female. It’s all about perspective.

Lonely guys out there, look at yourself in the mirror and fix your flaws the best you can. Personality isn’t as important. Don’t rely on money because there are plenty of rich guys who are tall and/or handsome. Don’t rely on faking confidence, you gain confidence through positive feedback not from imagination. Old methods of attraction no longer work. Or would you rather wait till your 50 and become one of these pathetic guys?

streamable. com/bzurr

we’re not even looking at you, just reading your words, and we can identify you as someone to stay away from.

Women aren’t, as whole, stupid, objects, or some massive hivemind, even though you seem to think so. You cannot assume the intentions of every woman is the same. Well, you can, and you do, and that just feeds into the creep factor you have going on.

You seem to have great disdain for both women, and yourself. I suggest you work on that.

Also

why in the HECK has this thread not been deleted yet? come on moderators…

6 Likes

Because there is truth in this thread, you can bet that there are blizzard staff going through the same problem or went through the same problem. My intention is not to troll but to speak out. Mods, if you’re seeing this know that you are not alone. Looks matter. Working out and getting the big muscles is not enough. Having a nice car is not enough. I assume your bank account isn’t enough either if you’re full time moderating the forums.

Some things that guys should look into
1.Skincare forums —Skincare addiction reddit, purseblog (forum for women)
2.Take supplements along with healthy diet
3.Eat less, eat better. Only eat if you feel hungry, don’t eat just for stimulation. Low bodyfat is a must

When you look better, people treat you better thus giving you confidence. Remember that women only find 20 percent of men attractive.
Women will never date down, if you had the same amount of options you would be picky too so don’t blame them.

The age doesn’t matter, no one cares how old you are or how much experience they have in the game, everybody has their own game play.

Yes you can. You just have to be both persistent and fast.

Hang on, women aren’t a part of a hivemind? I thought the whole reason y’all went to the bathroom in groups was because it was easier to transmit and receive information from the Master Brain if y’all split the psychic energy between each other. Isn’t that why the ladies room normally has a couch in there? To make the process more comfortable?

4 Likes

that was supposed to be a secret

3 Likes