Old gamers only 25+

Some dating app. I think that’s Tindr? But I don’t date at all so I know about as much as you.

Also wow, this thread is still going on. I don’t think OP is learning anything more. Maybe it’s time to let this die so he can take a break and get some real help.

2 Likes

That was in reply to you literally saying that women aren’t capable of having a sense of humor. You understand how screwed up of an idea that is, right? There’s no stereotypes at play here. I am reacting purely to the things you are telling us.

Ok thank you, I’ve never used a dating app so i wasn’t sure lol.

Also I think you are right about this.

Considering this is OP’s second post almost exactly like this? I don’t think he is ever going to learn anything from what people are telling him.

The guy needs serious help. He is not in touch with reality. He thinks everything he reads about in the media is real, and that the real people answering him don’t know anything.

I really do hope he finds some help but I don’t think he will try, I think he will just keep making forum posts about it.

4 Likes

A shame because earlier in this thread was incredibly wholesome, but now yeah. There’s no point in continuing it.

I’m going to stop responding, and I would recommend every else do the same. At this point it’s just trolling.

3 Likes

Projecting negative stereotypes through insults isn’t humor. If a woman gets surgery to feel better about herself and attract men it’s okay but when a man does it there’s something wrong with him. He should be more “confident” about himself. Is it not okay for men to have insecurities about themselves? How can you be confident about something girls find repulsive?

Makeup is okay on women to the point where it creates desirable features but when men use it to cover up scars or pimples it’s insecure and gross.

No it’s not? I use my wife’s concealer all the time if I need to cover something up. Now who’s the one perpetuating negative stereotypes?

Seriously, stop reading whatever message boards or watching whatever youtube channels you’re getting this nonsense from. They’ve clearly given you a very skewed and unhealthy view of women and intimacy.

Take a look at the responses you’ve gotten in this thread. These are real people, not game NPCs. Multiple actual live women are here telling you how wrong your perceptions are. Are you going to call them liars? Are you that confident that some collections of horrible comments somebody with an agenda has compiled are a better litmus test for half the world’s population?

2 Likes

Yes, he is. Because the alternative is to admit that his personality is unattractive, he’s not socially calibrated enough to talk to women, and he has serious changes to make in his own life in order to date.

It’s easier for incels to blame women because they grew up on anime and video games and can’t handle that reality doesn’t work that way. You know how parents worry that Disney gives girls a skewed perception of romance?

Turns out it was actually boys we had to worry about.

3 Likes

I agree with the first part being true about how boys have a skewed perception because of what media tells us. Main character whos goofy looking somehow gets the pretty girl at the end, hollywood is also to blame (Superbad anyone?).

The second part i disagree with, girls DO have a skewed perception. I’m sure you’ve heard of women complaining about how they can’t seem to find a good guy and all their ex’s treat them badly. That’s because they associate good looking guys as their prince charming. Look at women’s book covers, all studs on the front cover. Look at twilight. If a girl says she has a thing for gothic/vampire dudes, she’s talking about the one with a chiseled jaw/tall/hot body not the recessed chin anemic skinny guy with sharp teeth and an overbite.

Do you think these guys will settle? No because they are desirable.

Also, don’t assume that I’m not a good partner in a relationship. I actually care and like giving as long as I get back the same amount. PS. cooking skills don’t mean anything if you’re not a hot chef.

Reasons why I would like to keep this thread going.

1. It’s a way for me to vent
  2. I want to help those guys that are failing to understand WHY they are failing. Work on your looks, the illusion of success will create discipline in your lifestyle. You will have to give up on things you like because it’s detrimental long term.
  3. I enjoy reading responses from real people not a paid therapist.
    4.Looking at logical fallacies and biases from responders. Textbook responses to the incel problem men are facing.

Here’s a hot tip.

Stop trying to date outside your league.

Girls do grow up with a skewed perception, the difference is, they get over it and don’t go whine about it to their little incel friends.

I’m not attractive. I’m slightly overweight, I’m balding, I have weird moles in places I shouldn’t and I can still get a date. So there’s no excuse for you other than you don’t want to try.

The incel problem men are facing is that incels don’t want to put in work and effort, they just want a trophy. Guess what, women can see right through you. That’s why you’re an incel, not because of your looks but because your personality blows.

1 Like

I have none of those things, if I’m dating out of my league; in shape, decent looking face(positive response along with some negative), but 5’7. If my height and race is making me below average then you might be right, I should be dating women i find below average looking. Unfortunately, it will be harder for me to be interested and involved just like how a girl would be if she couldn’t date above her level.

Typical response again. I have mentioned that I do work on myself in the thread and have been since I got out of high school. I’ve never been overweight in my life either so no fat transformation story here.

If women are so perceptive, why do they keep ending up with f**kbois? Why can’t they find a good man out there? All these hot guys I’m going after are just using me and treating me like garbage. Are their goggles fogged by the attractiveness of the man? The answer is yes, women are very emotional which is why you hear crazy stories about them doing things they regret. They are more in the moment than men.

Yeah, stay superficial, that’s working out real well for you.

3 Likes

All you can do is generalize. As I’ve said many times in this thread already without you addressing it, your primary issue is the fact that you do not think of women as people. Every comment you’ve made about women makes it very clear that you’re not capable of actually interacting with them. That’s what you need to work on, not your body. Your height and race literally do not matter in this context. Your rampant sexism does.

2 Likes

“Sometimes you just know that someone’s not your type. I’m gonna have to swipe left”
Guy didn’t even say a word and got rejected. It’s not because of his stephen hawking like looks not at all.

PS its fake and pretty sure all of them have BFs. It’s funny seeing their expressions and ways to try to be nice to him though. My favorite part is when he shows his piano skills, two of them walk away from the computer and the other two type away at the keyboard at something else.

it’s hilarious that your implication is that YOU are a good man.

your words in this thread very, very clearly demonstrate otherwise.

4 Likes

got rejected by girls under 5’5 lol. Also if your son is past puberty and is still single you might want to talk to him.

Being a good man is easy being physically attractive is hard. It’s just my bitter side of having no results after the years.

Yeah, for being a creep.

That is objectively false.

and if you keep it up, you’ll continue to have no results.

no woman who has any self-worth would stay with a man who sees women as you do.

your views are disgusting.

We all keep trying to tell him that and he’s not listening.

Not surprising.

1 Like

You’re not one.

1 Like