Old gamer LF guild

Looking for a guild that will accept and old, crusty, gamer. I main a BM Hunter, but I also have a 110 Warrior and a 110 Shaman.
I’m not hard-core at all but I do like to play the game I love and have fun doing it. Hit me on Bnet Netters#1392 or drop a line here.

Hey Noobhuntard would totally love to talk to you about the guild im in however im on my phone not my computer lol. Ill toss you a btag invite tomorrow but mines Sataraa#1236 if you want to add me before i pop online. Hope to talk to you soon.

Allow me to direct your old, crusty eyes to THIS! :stuck_out_tongue:

Still looking for a guild…

LOL We are the GUILD for you the GM and myself are old and crusty soldiers Reckless Impulse (Thrall, Horde) is looking for some dedicated WEEKEND raiders that will show up both Sat and Sun 1 pm -5 pm est (10 am – 3 pm pst) that understand simple raid mechanics to progress through Heroics into Mythic Ny’alotha, The Waking City and onto Shadowlands. Not a Raider – come check us out! Mythic dungeons are running daily so there is no need to pug them, we are a very laid back guild until raid time so no snowflakes or thin skinned individuals are welcome. We are currently in need of a few extra DPS. So if you are sick of that Pug Life hit up Fiftygold#1685 or Austn#1493 in game or [Discord: discord.gg/Gz2JM9]. Lets Get After it!!!

Hey Noobhuntard! My name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called Benched and we are recruiting any and all players who want to explore content with friends. Age doesn’t make a difference as we have plenty of mature gamers who just want to have fun and enjoy the company! Attached will be a link to the GM’s recruitment post that will explain what Benched is and how it can be the perfect fit for you. Retired Post We are a very small guild, but don’t let that deter your guild choice. Everyone starts somewhere, so why not here! My discord is the_KHAN_14#5341 and my bnet is theKHAN14#1915 if you want to talk. Have a good day!