218 afflic warlock with ce exp looking for guild

Hey there,

I’am afflcition warlock with AOTC looking for an active 2-5day mythic raiding guild aiming for CE ''i would prefer guild that start raiding at 6-7:00 pm “EST” or early ‘’

Shortly I raided successfully through Wotlk to end of Cataclysm, then I took break till Tomb of sargeras in legion , CE ULDIR and than before killing Jaina i took a break so yeah i quiet with 8/9M on BOD , i thought the game was not playable at than point .

My progress: Legion Tomb of sargeras 7/9 Mythic ; Antorus : , 9/11 mythic ; Uldir 8/8M , BOD 8/9 , Castle 10/10 hc with my new account i’am starting from scratch

I was playing in Eu and i can’t continue there cause of my schedule at work , so i tested playing here using my friend account and i knew this is the place where i can finaly progress .

Mainspec Affliction warlock offspecs DemonologyI dont have alt for now but i played as Warrior ,Demon hunter , hunter ,druid

Addon Used: Dbm , elvui , Weakauras, Omicc ,Handy note, GTFO, Rcloot …

And please i’am Looking only for weekdays Early Rading time or finish raiding around 10:00 pm at maximum EST

Feel free to reply or whisper me in game.

Regards

Looking still

add me on bnet Br33zE#1594