Old Expansion Completion

I have some old Toons that I would like to go back and finish their order hall quest lines. Is there a way to find out where they are in their quest lines? Is there an addon that would help? Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks Have a great day!

Both wowhead and icy-veins have online quest trackers and the two addons, Wholly and Grail (must be used together), can track what quests have been done/not done while in-game.

3 Likes

For something like this, I find the Wowhead proflier is probably the easiest way to find your place. You need to make a Wowhead account (the free one is fine) so that you can “pin” a profile, and once you’ve done that, anytime you mouse over a quest on Wowhead, it will show if the character has completed it. When you’re looking at a character’s profile, there’s a row of tools in the top right where the pin is. (There’s also an update button to make sure the profile is up to date.)

Then, if you go to the Order Hall guide on Wowhead, you can pretty quickly see what you’ve completed or not by mousing over the quests in the chain.

2 Likes

Thank you both for the reply’s, I will look into that, TY VM.